Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can i get a girlfriend fast help best answer 10 points?

how can i get a girlfriend fast.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

look

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Bring Ex Lover Back : http://ExBack.oruty.com/?DMBT
  • 1 decade ago

well you can't just get a girlfriend fast haha

Girls 101: Do not be shy.......

Be outgoing and friendly, but not creepy like "Oh hey nice racks you got there"....look at the girls face when you are talking to her..

Girls love men with a heart and an opinion....music is an awesome topic to talk about with someone so start there

go somewhere like a bar or a club and sit next to someone who looks approachable....It's all about how u carry yourself honey

and the vibes you give off. You should want a girl because you are interested, NOT because you just want some :D So go and talk with a girl, find out who she is and why you were meant to meet and hit it off.

AND DONT MAKE HER ASK YOU OUT!!!!!!! these days all the girls have to do the moves and the asking out, if you have confidence and manners a girl should respect that you have the mind to make a move on her....

GOOD LUCK

hope i helped you out

• 1 decade ago

Ok first of all you have to want a girlfriend for the right reasons not to just have one thats dumb. I dont suggest going and getting one from the bar or from online dating If you have a girl you are already crushing on then its best to tell her how you feel if not you may just have to wait until the right one comes along. Just be yourself and show people that you are mature enough to handle a relationship if there are girls that you are friends with and they are crushing on you they will come around but seriously relationships aren't all they are cracked up to be and sometimes its ok just being single and if you are young there is no need to rush into anything at all but good luck i hope you find what you are looking for!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A girlfriend fast? Ummm, the All Night Girl Market?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aL1wE Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aL1wE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you want a GOOD girlfriend, you have to put a lot of time and effort into a relationship. Girls and Guys are so different from eachother. If you're just looking for a good time, that's not a good reason to have a GF. If you want a good girlfriend, look beyond their looks. True beauty is skin deep.

• 1 decade ago

a little desperate much...go to a bar but all you'll get is an easy one night stand...most girls are the same to an extent...they want a healthy relationship so they look for the right guy...no one will see u as anyone more than a hookup if you just want a girlfriend...believe me no girl will say yes after one date or hookup...thats just a fact of life so stop being so desperate.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on how old you are. I know that http://www.filipinaheart.com is loaded with girls, and you can get a girl fast on there.

But are you at least 18 and do you have some money to spend

You don't want a bar girl, that won't last long

• 1 decade ago

Look you're messing with fire here my friend. I don't recommend doing # 4 or 5 but you asked for quick options and these are defiantly hand grenade options.... Good Luck

1) The bar

2) Church

3) Threw friends

4) Call your ex....

5) Pick up chicks that experienced a death or break up

• 1 decade ago

Well, you have a find a girl that you know. She has to know your name at least. Strike up a conversation, which leads to you asking her out on a date. Then keep going for more dates. eventually you are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.