Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: What is your favorite thing to buy at Costco?

A. 87 rolls of toilet paper

B. a 45 pound bag of Famous Amos cookies

C. 29 lbs. of chicken tenders

D. I only go there for the free food samples. I am too poor to buy my own lunch.

M. 192 yellow highlighters

F. a 98,000 count bottle of Exedrin

Q. other

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

XXX. A King-sized sampler of ribbed condoms in Spam flavor.

• 1 decade ago

I've never been to a costco.......as I sit here thinking about it ,I can't remember the last time I've been to walmart.........I find that walgreen's has almost everything a single man needs, I do go to smaller grocery stores to buy certain staples once a month or less, or Lowe's for hardware needs.....but walgreen's is so easy to get in and out of,they even carry seasonal items....I wish they would sell ice cream cones like the drug store on the square did when I was little.

Source(s): boring answer
  • D. is great because if you remember to bring a Tupperware container, you can also score dinner, which is good because I'm too poor to buy that too.

B. is a necessity. It's never good to run out of those.

Q. Is also equally important. I need the 5 gallon can of chocolate syrup, the 125 pack of condoms (that I never get to use *cries*), and the 18 pack of ketchup.

I like to be prepared in case of an emergency.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Q.

Tis a slightly different clientele in Liverpool Chatty Cat....

Our Costco's biggest seller is the alcohol and dog biscuits. I don't think there's any connection.

Free food? Pah little tiddly thimbles of unidentifiable brown stuff...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After eating B, C, and M, you'd need certainly need A and F. Uncle Snotty ain't allowed through the door no more on account o' D, but I always bought Q: 30 lbs of ketchup.

• 1 decade ago

Q. The 55 gallon drum of Head & Shoulders Shampoo !

also bulk packages of Goodyear Tires !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just like to wander up and down the aisles for the free samples. I wish they'd "free sample" some of that booze though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything made by Kirkland...oh wait that's everything

I ♥ Costco (: especially stealing the free samples

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love those giant bottles of Benadryl.....because I thought if two helped me sleep, 12 would help me sleep even better! Sadly, twelve keep me awake in a twitchy sort of way.....but the empty bottle will make a wonderful hamster ball when I'm finally done taking the pills!

• 1 decade ago

Q. FRUIT SNACKS !!!!!!!

mmm...

and their cheese pizza at the food court... oh and a berry smoothie.

I loove the free samples too.

costco promotes buying in BULK!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.