Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When Will We Admit the Truth About Barack Obama?

When????

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Blue
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When America has turned into Arab

Salam

• 1 decade ago

We can't admit something we have no clue about. He talked the talked, but has never done anything to in his past to help America. If he has what is it? No one knows anything about him and that shows how ignorant people really are. Everything he said he went back on, and watch the world walk all over him.... And another thing. Do people really think China, Africa, Russia, Iran and all the other countries that are happy to have Obama in office, do people think they have Americas best interest at heart? NO so why is everyone like...the other countries are happy Obama won. They don't even like America..of course they are happy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe when you explain what you mean by "the Truth" about Obama.

• Barack Obama is like the leader of a cult. He knew exactly what to say to people and how to say it to get into a position of power. When you think about it, the only difference between him and Charles Manson is the fact that Obama is not a murder..............Well not yet at least.....just wait til he tries to the the ban on partial birth abortions overturned!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nathan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It doesn't seem logical that it would take less than 4 years for ardent supporters to settle.

• 1 decade ago

all too soon, I'm afraid. All the idiots in the U.S. elected this twerp. They've made their bed, unfortunately we all have to lie in it. And when the truth does come out, oh well, it's gonna be to late, coz the U.S. is no longer gonna be a "superpower".

A second term? Do you really think he'll survive the first?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

. Wanna laugh? Friday night, Charlie Rose Show, Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose.

ROSE: I don't know what Barack Obama's worldview is.

BROKAW: No, I don't either.

ROSE: I don't know how he really sees where China is.

BROKAW: We don't know a lot about Barack Obama and the universe of his thinking about foreign policy.

ROSE: I don't really know. And do we know anything about the people who are advising him?

BROKAW: You know that's an interesting question.

ROSE: He is principally known through his autobiography and through very aspirational (sic) speeches, two of them.

BROKAW: I don't know what books he's read.

ROSE: What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama?

BROKAW: There's a lot about him we don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMas1bVidw

Here's Charlie Rose again who spoke to both Evan Thomas and Jon Meacham of Newsweek magazine.

MEACHAM: He's very elusive, Obama, which is fascinating for a man who's written two memoirs. At Grant Park he walks out with the family, and then they go away.

ROSE: Mmm. Mmm-hmm.

MEACHAM: Biden's back, you know, locked in the bar or something.

ROSE: (haughty chuckle)

MEACHAM: You know, they don't let him out. And have you ever seen a victory speech where there was no one else on stage?

ROSE: Mmm.

MEACHAM: No adoring wife, no cute kid. He is the messenger.

THOMAS: There is a slightly creepy cult of personality about all this. I mean, he's such an admirable --

ROSE: Slightly. Creepy. Cult of personality.

THOMAS: Yes.

ROSE: What's slightly creepy about it?

THOMAS: It -- it -- it just makes me a little uneasy that he's so singular. He's clearly managing his own spectacle. He's a deeply manipulative guy.

ROSE: Watching him last night in that speech, he finishes --

MEACHAM: Yeah.

ROSE: -- and he sort of -- it's almost like he then ascends to look at the circumstance.

MEACHAM: He watches us watching him.

THOMAS: Watching him!

ROSE: Exactly!

THOMAS: He does --

MEACHAM: It's amazing.

ROSE: It is amazing.

THOMAS: He writes about this metaphor being a screen upon which Americans will project. He said they want of Barack Obama; I'm not sure I am Barack Obama.

ROSE: Mmm!

THOMAS: He had -- he has the self-awareness to know that this creature he's designed isn't necessarily a real person, and he's self-aware enough --

ROSE: Ahhhhhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkUO2eIQ3g

• 1 decade ago

What truth is that?

Do you ever know the full truth about anyone?

• 1 decade ago

We already did:

1. He's not a Muslim

2. He's a better candidate than McCain/Palin

3. He was born in the U.S.

4. He's not a terrorist

5. He's President-Elect Obama

and finally, HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT. DEAL WITH IT WHINER....

• 1 decade ago

The truth about what?

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1 month later.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.