Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Why the Aussies are sooo unskillful that they can't hit a wide ball on off stump for a four but start crying?

If Sehwag or Dhoni was the batsman and Aussie bowlers were bowling wide on off stump, would they let the bowlers dictate terms?

No, they will hit the bowlers for fours in that direction throughout the day and hit 400 runs in a day because they have skill.

Aussies just know how to cry and things don't go in their way and they are being thumped in front of the world and being humiliated big time in home as well as away.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Why are the Indian supporters bad loosers but even worse when they do happen to actually win a match? Users like you give the good Indian users a bad name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

weel maybe they have never been taught how to play shots a metre away from the stumps on a daily basis

if they bowled any wider billy bowden was going have another set of stumps placed out that far to help the Indian bowlers for practice

aussie dont cry when they get beaten, they get even

ask for poms after they won the ashes in 2005 in England than came to Australian and was flogged 5 - 0

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The reason why they can't hit the stumps is that they are not that idiot Andrew Simons, also The Aussies are not Team Awesome anymore cause they have just brought in a heap of rookies. BTW they don't just know how to cry. Most of the team are very good role models for sport and not every cricketer in the Indian side it perfect either...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Am an indian. But i think u dont know much about cricket and thats why u saying this rubbish things. I completely agree with peakn05's answer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why the Indians are sooo unskillful that they can't bowl on the wicket

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

U speak english at a 1st grade level. Funny.

Now if u rewrote all that crap u just wrote and reversed it putting india in place of australia and vice versa u would be spot on.

• 1 decade ago

i know right! They always keep crying. And when they are angry that they are losing, they will spit on the batsman.

IS THAT A TRADITION or something?

Source(s): My mind
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know. Why are the Indians so unskillful when they play anywhere else in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Hey lady, stfu, you dont know the first thing about aussies.

so a couple of em play up on our cricket team, dont dictate who the rest of us are.

• 1 decade ago

whats a best batsman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.