”我好小on-line”li句既英文可以點寫? 最好係native English speaker答我la..
係唔係"i m not often online." OR "i do not often go on-line"?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
well, ”我好小on-line”in English is " I'm too little to go on-line" which means you got to be 18 to play certain on-line games. u know.
well, "on-line" has lots of meanings, like, "I'm on the line" means I'm still talking on the phone. u know. um..
well, u see, ah...
Another meaning is using your browser to access the world wide web. u see
u know I'm not really 100% native English speaker, but, u see, I'm only a homo-english speaker. Sorry I've used too much u c, u know... I thought when I do that, others will think I must be actual native, not homo-english anymore. I apologize for my inferiority complex.
- AsLv 71 decade ago
" online" is used as an adjective or an adverb mainly.
online games online shopping online banking<--------- Adjectives
1) I seldom come online.( " online" is used as an adverb here.)
2) I don't log on the net/ on the Internet much.
3) I seldom go online. ( adverb here as well)
4) I only come online once in a while.( adverb)
5) I only go online once in a blue moon.( adverb)
Hope it helps.
- 1 decade ago
I not away Online