Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago


我人在加拿大,之前拿的是學生簽證<不過已經過期了,無法續簽> 現在我要跟女朋友結婚, 我想在美國申請 i-129f, 可是我無法入境美國 只有我女友可以過去, 她是在美國出生的 請問這樣我該怎麼做? 可以告訴我相關的申請方法或意見 !!! 謝謝

3 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    現在我要跟女朋友結婚, 我想在美國申請 i-129f, 可是我無法入境美國 只有我女友可以過去, 她是在美國出生的 請問這樣我該怎麼做? 可以告訴我相關的申請方法或意見

    You don’t have to go to the US to file for I-129F. Your fiance is the one who will file it for you, and she can do it alone by herself. You can wait in Taiwan for your K-1 visa to be approved. You have 90 days to get married in the United Stated once you receive the approval of your k-1 visa. It is more complicated if you apply for a tourist visa with the intent to get married in the US . If they found out that you have a fiance, you will be denied of your tourist visa. In addition, there is also a likelihood that you will be denied of entry even if you have a valid tourist visa.

    I would suggest that your fiance file the K-1 visa application on behalf of you in the US . Another option would be to have her come to Taiwan and marry you. This way, she can file for a green card for you in the US .

    By the way, until the actual marriage takes place, the fianc is considered a non-immigrant. A non-immigrant is a foreign national seeking to temporarily enter the United States for a specific purpose. A fianc may not obtain an extension of the 90-day original non-immigrant admission.

    After the marriage takes place, the foreign national may apply for Green Card through Marriage to become a United States citizen.

    See my answer to another question similar to yours. .

    Source(s): Have lived in the US for over 18 years. A US citizen.
  • 1 decade ago




  • JJ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    沒錯你的女友能在美填 Form I-129F申請在國外的你來美要準備

    Form I-129F

    G-325A 兩人各填一份


    意願書兩人各填一份 ---- 可依自己需要修改





    California Service Center

    P o Box 10130

    Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130




Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.