can you direct me to a movie or tv show that feature healthy families and couples?

my partner and i have been assigned this as a homework assignment and i really cannot think of anything beyond the cosby show.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

TV Shows (some old, some current):

7th Heaven

Home Improvement

The Bill Engvall Show

George Lopez Show

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Mad About You

Family Ties

Drake & Josh

• 1 decade ago

The Brady Bunch

The Partridge Family

Eight is Enough

Little House on the Prairie

• branin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

movies: Allie And Noah (The laptop) Jack And Rose (The great) Jareth THe Goblin King And Sarah, regardless of the actuality that they actually weren't a pair (The Labyrinth) John Bender And Claire Standish (The Breakfast club) Edward Siccorhands And Kim (Edwards Siccorhands) Jack And Sally (The Nightmare in the past Christmas) Max And Allison (Hocus Pocus) television: Johnny And Allie (Degrassi) Alex And Paige (Degrassi) Spencer And Ashley (South Of Nowhere) Luke And Noah (by fact the international Turns) Tammy And Johnathan (Guiding easy) Natalia And Olivia (Guiding easy)

• 1 decade ago

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Waltons

Little House on the Prairie

• 1 decade ago

Growing Pains was a pretty good show. The dad was a psychiatrist and mom was a journalist. Pretty accurate portrayal of sibling interaction.

• 1 decade ago

Leave It To Beaver

Happy Days

• 1 decade ago

7th Heaven features a beautiful family, the two parents love eachother very much, as do the childern with their partners, once they start to get them.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats so rayven TV SHOW

Cory in the house TV SHOW

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.