Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Supernatural(TV Series) What Happened To Jo?

What happened to the blonde chick Jo (Ellen's daughter/Blonde girl good with a knife/blonde girl that was in the tavern) in season 2 after the episode where Sam gets possesed and then when Dean saved her she gave Dean some pain medications and then says to herself some mumbo jumbo. They never told what she meant by that and then she just kinda dissapeared from season 3? and 4? so what happened to her...anyone know?

• Mona
    Favorite Answer

The script writers felt that her character wasn't working out as they had hoped - they thought she was coming across as being a little TOO helpful for the guys (which is why Bela was such a contrast in season 3).

The last we saw of Jo was in 'Born Under A Bad Sign' when she fixed up Dean's bullet wound and then realised that he would never feel the same way about her - that's what she mumbled in her last scene, when Dean said he would call her, she said 'No you won't.' So I guess we're meant to assume that Jo just continued as a hunter on her own and that she's out there somewhere doing the same job as her father did and Sam and Dean do.

Alona Tal, the actress who played Jo, is currently working on another project so it's unlikely that we'll see Jo again but I did hear that Ellen will be returning in season 4.

• dicino

Jo Supernatural Actress

Joe Supernatural

RE:

What happened to the blonde chick Jo (Ellen's daughter/Blonde girl good with a knife/blonde girl that was in the tavern) in season 2 after the episode where Sam gets possesed and then when Dean saved her she gave Dean some pain medications and then says to herself some mumbo jumbo. They never told...

Source(s): supernatural tv series happened jo: https://trimurl.im/a67/supernatural-tv-series-what...

I remember Dean telling her, "I'll call you" and as he left, she mumbled to herself, "No you won't.."

I believe the writers wrote her out of the story, hence why she didn't appear in Season 3 and Season 4. The actress said the producers wanted Jo to be a love interest for Dean, but the general public perceived her as a "younger sister" figure rather than a love interest. The producers haven't made any decisions as to whether or not Jo will come back, but the actress has definitely shown interest and willingness to return.

Personally I'm a bit disappointed, I liked Jo and I wish they kept her for the continuing seasons.

Source(s): Supernatural Fan Supernatural Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_characters_from...
  • Field

supernaturaltv series happened jo

Didn't everybody in the bar except for the Mom/owner of the bar get killed by demons right after Dean traded his soul for Sam's and right before they kill yellow eyes in the cemetery? It's like they used that scene to get rid of all the extra characters.

Source(s): Show watcher.
  • Well, she left to hunt, so I think that's just it. She moved and she's probably conducting her own little hunts. Although I really didn't reallly like her, so it dosen't bother me one bit.