Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

What do U think 14-year-old honor student mudered by illegal proud MS 13 gang member where is La Raza at ?

Montgomery County police said yesterday that they had arrested a 20-year-old Takoma Park man, who is allegedly affiliated with a Latino gang, in the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old honor student on a crowded bus in Silver Spring on Nov. 1.

Police said the alleged shooter, Hector M. Hernandez, was arrested Friday afternoon at a fast food restaurant in Langley Park, in neighboring Prince George's County. Lt. Paul Starks, a Montgomery police spokesman, said Hernandez is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador.

Hernandez was being held at the Montgomery County Detention Center on a first-degree murder charge.

Starks said the investigation could prompt as many as four additional arrests. "There were other people there at the time of the event," he said. "Whether they will be prosecuted or not remains to be seen."

Police said that Hernandez was affiliated with Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, an international gang with a strong presence in the Washington area. Some members are immigrants from El Salvador and other countries in Central America.

The killing is the first in the Maryland suburbs that police have publicly linked to an affiliate of MS-13 in more than a year, although police say gang members have been suspected in other slayings.

Police said they were not certain whether gang affiliation played a role in the shooting, in which Tai Lam, a freshman at Montgomery Blair High School, was killed.

They said Hernandez boarded a county Ride On bus in Silver Spring with a group of friends. Hernandez's group exchanged words with a larger group of 10 to 12, none of them gang members, police said.

Investigators say the group, including Hernandez, exited the bus near Piney Branch Road and Arliss Street. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic...

What excuse will advocates for illegals have for this one ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well now you know! It's not his fault! It is the fault of International policies! Seems we just don't understand these illegal aliens. I always thought that if somebody held the door open for me and I fired multiple rounds into a group of teenagers killing one that I would be at fault. It seems that if your an illegal alien it's "International policies" that are at fault! The shooter and the guy holding the door are just here to pick fruits and get a better life! We should be giving them citizenship instead of charging them with murder! We just don't seem to understand! I'm sorry but it still doesn't make sense to me and I still believe that these two pillars of the illegal community should be shot in the head and save the taxpayers the expense of a trial and imprisonment!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The average citizen is sick of the crap running us over... the gangs, the illegals, the corruption from the top to the bottom. Its pathetic. Our voices continue to fall on deaf ears. It feels as if the hard working, tax paying, US citizen have been tossed under the bus. It has to stop or the destruction will continue its perpetual growth until nothing can be done.

• 1 decade ago

how about the fact that the guy's immigration status is completely irrelevant to the crime that he committed? murder is murder. do you also believe that it would have been a lesser crime had he killed a fellow illegal immigrant?

i suppose another "excuse" advocates might have is that if illegals weren't forced to live in the shadows and work miserable jobs for less than minimum wage with no hope of attaining a higher education and climbing the ladder of success the way american citizens are virtually entitled to, they'd probably be less likely to turn to violent gangs for support and survival.

• 4 years ago

La Raza is nothing more than a Hispanic version of the KKK or the aryan nation. members of those groups should all be locked in a big room together for several months.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sophie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think our country is doing absolutely nothing about gangs and we'll all soon have to deal with them in our neighborhoods. We need to get the liberals out -- and that includes Republicans that have been moving to the left and care more about saving the world than taking care of Americans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The racists, race pimps at la raza will only protest, or even comment about a crime victim if that crime victim is "hispanic."

• 1 decade ago

Are you kidding? Pinning the acts of a few rejects on all of the Illegals? Seriously?! Why don't you do the homework and find out the origins of your MS 13 and find out who started the problem and is not paying for it.

What can they say? International policies?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.