Code P1130 - Swirl Control Valve problems for my '04 Nissan Sentra?

Hi, The service engine light went on in my car (2004 Nissan Sentra -66,000 miles) a few months ago and I took my car to my local mechanic and he tested for codes and it showed the code P1130: Swirl Control Valve. He told me to keep driving it and erased the code from the car and told me if it turns on again I... show more Hi,
The service engine light went on in my car (2004 Nissan Sentra -66,000 miles) a few months ago and I took my car to my local mechanic and he tested for codes and it showed the code P1130: Swirl Control Valve. He told me to keep driving it and erased the code from the car and told me if it turns on again I should go back to him. A few days ago it turned on again. Does any body know what this code means and how I could fix it or should i take it back to my mechanic- who said it will cost a lot of money to fix. What is wrong with the car and what could I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
0