Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How do you feel about Barack Obama being our next president?

I think it's great. America needs change and President-elect Barack Obama said he'll bring it. I can't wait!!

Favorite Answer

I ,along with 65 million others, feel great. That's why we voted for him.

You are right America needs a change, how is this:

Here comes Mr Socialist, already planning how to control your money, your 401 k's, IRA's and any money YOU have worked for. Yep, he'll put it on a big "Government's Pot" and no matter how hard you worked you'll get at retirement what they BELIEVE you should get. Free healthcare for everyone? Go to Canada and ask how many Doctors hate their jobs with the Government controlling how much they can make,maybe you can meet them working here in the US border, or go to ask people waiting for several months for a surgery how they feel about it because there is not enough hospitals and Doctors to do the job. Tax relief?? Ask Canadians what happens when they make more than $65,000 a year? They pay 53% or something like than on INCOME tAX!!!!!! Not even in the White House yet but already worrying millions of HARD WORKING Americans about his Hugo Chavez/Castro ideas. In a few months we'll see him meeting US enemies trying to convince them to leave us alone!! Are you voters still on tears of happiness for his election??? I'm SCARED!

Yes, he is a great speaker and guess what? That's the only reason why he is going to the White House.

• Omg could you sound any more immature if you tried?

I think it's faded in people's minds what happened to our country not so long ago on 9/11. Terrorists struck and we were all in tears and brokenhearted and swearing we'll never let such a thing happen again and then 7 years later we're all fawning over a guy with terrorist connections. Were we sleeping when 9/11 happened or what?

Maybe nobody CAN prove whether Obama has legitimate terrorist ties, but there's plenty of other stuff that you can prove about him that I find awfully shady.

-He was the member of an extremely racist church for over 20 years.

-He is an advocate of dismantling our Constitution, aka, he has an extensive record of trying to take away our right to bear arms. I dunno about you, but I don't like that.

-He's a baby killer! How can a family man with two beautiful daughters be an advocate for such gruesome treatment to helpless babies? Does he not realize that his daughters were once helpless little babies too?

-During his run for the presidency, he received funds from questionable sources. One supporter of Obama's campaign was billionaire George Soros, who is anti-Semite and anti-gun.

There's more but for now I'll just leave it at that. I can't believe people actually voted him into office, but it's like, what can you do now? God is in control, that's what I believe. Whatever's meant to happen will happen. I just still find it crazy that, even with all the bad things about him, people are still going nuts over him like he's some kind of a rockstar.

I think our country is in for a world of hurt. :-(

Source(s): Look this stuff up on Google. You can find the proof.
  • Erika

Scared. He does no longer have the experience to be Prez. He has too many skeletons in his closet. we actually do no longer understand what this guy is approximately different than he's a great orator presented speaches that some one has written for him. He can not talk 'off the cuff' he would be a puppet of small particular interst communities that have the down fall of this great united states of america.

My thoughts are that I didn't vote for him, but he will be our Commander In Chief and I will follow and lawful/moral orders that should be given by him. Will I look at him in a different light, Yes, I would be a fool not to. This man has never proved his citizenship by producing a birth certificate, he has already said he is going to make changes in gun laws and I don't believe he will keep the promises made during the campaign.

Just for the record, sometimes I'm sorry I voted for Bush as well.

Source(s): I'm a concerned American

Good idea. Almost everyone has the Obama fever. He hasn't even taken office yet and everyone is talking and asking what kind of president he will be. No one knows yet because he isn't officially president. Lets wait for six months and find out what he does first before talking about how wonderful he is.

I with hold my opinion until I see what he actually does.

All politicians promise but few deliver, so I must wait.

I love my country, i dislike the way our leaders cheat and lie. We need to see less crime and bribery at the Congressional level, and more honest work for the people of the U.S. instead of giving it away to other countries.

Personally, I don't believe he will deliver no his promises.

AMERICA, first and foremost!

• Rabies

I always feel nervous about a new president. I just hope they all keep the promises they make. I also hope that he's not a mancherian canadate to help us become apart of the NWO!

The American voters are probably the least informed and ignorant people in the world.

The only things Obama has changed is the diapers of his 2 daughters when they were younger.

I think it is great because we need change and the economy sux right now!!!

GOOOOO Obama

I am not yet convinced but trying to keep an open mind. As actions speak louder than words, I will reserve judgment until he is in office and see what he accomplishes.