HP computer beep error code?

I was moving my computer the other day (HP pavillion t124a) and once I switched it back on it won't start and just does long beeps (about 6 seconds long each) and I cannot work out what the problem is. I've looked on their websites but there doesn't seem to be a beep code like this. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Look at this:http://www.bioscentral.com/postcodes/hpbios.htm

and find the code near the bottom of the screen (amount of and length of beeps), that matches the one your getting.. It will tell what it means.

Later

Call HP. They have a solution to every beep code. They will ask you the code and then tell you how to fix it.

• Marvin

As you have probably discovered, the beep codes are all about hardware problems. Maybe open the case and make sure that all the cards (sound card, video card etc) are fully seated in their sockets and also check that the RAM is fully clipped in.,

solution easy 1 remove fan (or metal thing for refrigerator)fron northebidge chip 2 changed the termal paste 3 remove all memory (unplug machine first) wait 3 to 5 minutes before put them back 4 star pc without memory ram until hearing fan loud 5 turn off pc 6 put the menory back and wahla working fine........ work for me i hope this work for you too!!!!! computer operating 4 year of colleuge in computer

Hey there,

To get Angry Birds for free you can click here on the link: http://j.mp/1rlCexl

With this link you can get the full version completely free.

The key to its success is its simple gameplay, which makes Angry Birds an addictive adventure. The only thing you have to do is hurl little birds with your slingshot to destroy all the pigs and their buildings.