Any teen books with american girls in foreign countries...?

also the girl must fall in love.

List all you can, because I have read a lot.

• phoebe
    Favorite Answer

SASS series - stands for Students Across the Seven Seas by various authors

Romance is a minor theme in the series but it's there.

Some specific titles

Swede Dreams by Eva Apelqvist

The Sound of Munich by Suzanne Nelson

Heart and Salsa by Suzanne Nelson

Now and Zen by Linda Gerber

Pardon My French by Cathy Hapka

you would be greater secure than you would be in maximum super American cities. Japan has between the backside crime fees interior the international. Pickpockets would take place interior the crowded touristy factors, yet i haven't heard of it being a significant situation. Rape & homicide fees are low there. in case you employ hardship-unfastened experience, any issues are exceptionally no longer likely. And by skill of that I mean do no longer bypass wandering around at mid evening. purely bypass and revel on your stay. that could be a as quickly as in a existence time probability for lots of people,

Well, there's one that I can't remember the title of. It's something like " 4 things my geeky jock of a best friend must do in Europe"

I heard it's really funny and a good book.

"Love Falls" by Esther Freud. Seventeen-year-old girl spends the summer in Italy... Just look at the cover, I know you'll instantly want to read it :)

"Bloomability" by Sharon Creech