I'm looking for ideas for a group camp in Yellowstone National Park.?

Next summer I want to camp in Yellowstone to celebrate my 70th birthday. I will invite all my close friends and family to join me, but I know many cannot do this. I'd like to hear (from people who have done group camping there) about all the things the National Park Service pages doesn't tell me - things that I... show more Next summer I want to camp in Yellowstone to celebrate my 70th birthday. I will invite all my close friends and family to join me, but I know many cannot do this.

I'd like to hear (from people who have done group camping there) about all the things the National Park Service pages doesn't tell me - things that I should know about group camping in Yellowstone.

What surprises did you encounter? What hidden expenses are there? Are the facilities adequate in large group campgrounds . . . .
Update: OK, no one is answering about large group camping. So, anyone been basic camping and able to inform me on that aspect?
Update 2: OK, no one is answering about large group camping. So, anyone been basic camping and able to inform me on that aspect?