Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Predominantly Hispanic MLB Teams?

Can you give name 2 MLB teams which are predominantly Hispanic and how?

I figured the Los Angeles Dodgers and New York Yankees. Got any better choices and why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Florida Marlins also have a good amount of Latinos in their 40 man roster. Eulogio De La Cruz, Jesus Delgado, Harvey Garcia, Carlos Martinez, Ricky Nolasco, Leo Nunez, Reyniel Pinto, Anibal Sanchez, Robert Andino, Jorge Cantu, Hanley Ramirez, Gaby Sanchez, Alfredo Amezaga, Luis Gonzalez.

But I still think the Mets have more Latinos with, Angel Pagan, Fernando Tatis, Endy Chavez, Carlos Beltran, Jose Reyes, Argenis Reyes, Ramon Martinez, Carlos Delgado, Luis Castillo, Ramon Castro, Jason Vargas, Johan Santana, Duaner Sanchez, Ricardo Rincon, Oliver Perez, Pedro Feliciano, Luis Ayala, Tony Armas, Ambiorix Burgos, Robin Cancel, Pedro Martinez, Carlos Muniz, and Orlando Hernandez.

Granted I did just go over the 40 man roster, some of the players were on the DL or playing in the minors but I do think it is a quite accurate representation of the latinos in each respective team.

• 1 decade ago

I think the Yankees and the Mets have the most. The Indians have more than the Pirates and the Dodgers.

Asdrubal Cabrera, Jhonny Peralta, Ben Francisco, Franklin Guiterrez, Victor Martinez, Andy Marte, Andy Gonzalez, Jorge Velandia, Fausto Carmona, Rafael Betancourt, Rafael Perez, Edward Mujica, Jorge Julio

• 1 decade ago

Both NY Teams and also The Dodgers and Pirates.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

New York Mets - Ramon Castro, Luis Castillo, Jose Reyes, Carlos Beltran, Endy Chavez, Fernando Tatis, Damion Easley, Luis Ayala, Carlos Delgado, and many more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mets and Dodgers

• jm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Clveland, Mets

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Mets and the Indians.

Source(s): Mets' fan..
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the first guy is wrong, damion easely is asian

but the mets probably do have the most hispanic players

• 1 decade ago

Mets, they have Omar Minaya as their GM, who basically has the Dominican hookup. (the list has already been provided)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.