Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

I want to leave home.. I'm 13?

Other than the streets, Is there any other place in London/South East i can go to?

I'm sick of my family. I cannot stand them, and am at the point where i will kill myself, or them. No joke.

I've wanted to leave since i was 5.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

the thing that sucks about families is that you cant pick em but your so funny and nice and a great person and im sure the friends that you've chosen are just as great as you and if you ever feel like this call them up and just vent with them, or to your friends on here which might be easier, so many people here love you and care about you and family is important but sometimes friends are more helpful specially if your having issues with your family

and 13 is a really hard stage of your life from about 13-16 was just the awkward sucky stage and prolly the least favorite years of my life so far, everyone goes through them and your a strong girl so you'll make it out just fine as long as you stay strong

just put up with them as much as you can for now and once your 18 or 17 in england? your free and can leave and do what ever you want, but remember even if it seems like its taking forever is just a bad faze and you'll get out of it, too many people care about you so ignore the family if they bring you down cause you have an amazing personality and your gorgeous even if you dont think so, cause when you get older the other girls are gonna start getting jealous

oh and one more lil thingy, some days are worse than others so if its a really bad day, talk to your friends and maybe you'll have a better day the next :)

and if you need to talk or vent or anything you can email me on here or 360

Okay, a lot of people are misunderstanding you. I think you know when your hormones kick in and when they don't. : )

Although, I do think that every teenager has a point in their lives where they can't stand their family at all. And even if you did yourself (which I strongly advise you not to) you probably wouldn't know how much they would suffer because they caused your death. I don't think anyone should die at that note. Leave dieing to mother nature or what-not. Please don't kill anyone either. ;)

I know that family can be frustrating (trust me) so just stay where you are until you're old enough to move out. And just letting you know, living where you are now, will probably be the best option you have because all the other places that are offered to you, will suck even more. Wouldn't you rather feel misunderstood than empty and alone?

We're all here for ya if you need some persuading or talking to, :)

• Hey sugar, I hate that you are feeling this way. I know how hard it can be with some families. My parents were so loving, they told me on my 13th birthday that I was an unwanted child. Long story as short as possible, they got into a fight about my 13th b-day party and were saying horrible things to each other... one of those things was, "We should have let the little b*tch die when the doctors told us she was going to! Then, we would not have had her anymore." When I confronted them about what all they said, They admitted to me that I had been a huge mistake, but they did not believe in abortion and my mother's father would not let them put me up for adoption. I was born almost 3 months premature and the doctors thought I was going to die. My parents (only because my grandfather made them) fought to keep me alive and until my 13th b-day, made me feel loved and wanted, but then the truth came out. I was desperately unhappy and I tried to commit suicide. I am so glad that I failed in my attempt. Sugar, don't try that and do not try hurting them either... the best revenge is to stay where you are and do the best you can do until you are old enough to leave home. If you run now, You may get placed in a home where it is even worse because you are not "their kid" Or in an institution where you are "just another kid to feed and house". Having spoken with you on other things, I know you are a smart young lady... show me how smart you are, live to have the last laugh on them... Grow into the wonderful young woman you are headed for being and be a better person for what you learn in the time it takes you to be old enough to leave home!

Good luck, sugar!

Love, From Florida (USofA) If you do not think anyone cares about you and won't miss you if you did commit suicide, I would miss you!! and even though we do not know each other all that well, I do care about ya, sugar!

Source(s): not chatting, exactly.

Are you serious..you're family can't be that horrible..every family has problems and misunderstandings, you should try talking to them and actually realise that you are luck to have a family somethign that so many kids these days don't have and you are only 13 you can't take care of yourself. And if its abuse there are some many perople you could talk to likr your teacher in school or someone at church that could give you advice that would make yo better and would help you in what ever way it can.....remember just find someone to talk to befor you make any like changing decisions liek leaving home because you don't know what the life is like out there.....I hope you take my advice..be wise

So, you first of all say your thirteen, your homones are flying all over the place, maybe your getting you period or something. girls 12-16 all over the world are feeling like this, talk to your parents about how you feel. or call samaritans, they help with suicidal thoughts too, or childline who can help with anything x its all part of growing into a woman, accept it, you have alot more to get through, and if you cant get through this little glitch in your life then you might have to consider talking to someone who can help. any older siblings? -talk to them, or a councellor, teacher, parents or childline

Don't risk your life...deal with it because if somebody finds you they can turn u in and u can go to juvenile... or your parents can turn you in...you can write in a journal or diary, and when you get older you're look back at it and laugh. Who knows maybe things will get better

Try an mental hospital...tell them you want to kill yourself or your family and Im sure they will supply you with alternate shelter.

dont kill yourself, try to move in with another family member like a grandma or aunt.

Source(s): Family problems help me pleasee! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...
  • Nix

take the flight and just cme here..

dont worry..out here you will find loads of schools/collages that are international.. i will take full care of you....trust me...

but u just gotta do me a big favor !!.. borrow or steal LOTS of money from ur father...coz i wont be able to help you financially...

we will play games.. go to malls.. eat junk food !.. go for drives!.. take pictures!..etc etc :) :)

Maybe you should talk to them about it. Hmmmmmmmmm...... Or ask people on a website.