Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is up with the twilight movie?

I was on like imdb and it said that some of that charictors were young Bella, where does she play a part in this? And I cant even find a pix of her. Her name is Catherine Grimme, send it to me if you find it. And Charlie has a love interest named Cora please comment on this possitive or negative!

And what is with the frat kids please explain that!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah, i was confused by that too.

but since the movie is not in bella's perspective and that books and movies are different, they had to change the script and story a little.

i can't wait til it all comes together in the movie.

• 1 decade ago

yea i have no idea who the young bella is i was thinking the same thingg

the frat boy are they guys who chase bella down when she out on her girls night finding dresses. they follow her while she is looking for a book store and then edward comes and saves her.

and cora is totaly new soo i dont know of a good or bad thing

• 1 decade ago

There are 2 different Twilight Movie maybe you were looking at the older version which of course has nothing to do with Stephanie Meyers book

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.