Why are American's ignorant to history and how it repeats itself? CIA creates Al-Qeada, later becomes enemy.. ?

In the late 70's under George Bush (director of CIA '76-'77) and Obama's new buddy Zbigniew Brzezinski (NSA to Carter), Al-Qeada was created. 25 years later, "Al-Qeada attacks" (despite Bin Laden denying responsibility... http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/in... and becomes our faceless enemy.

Bush becomes Reagan's VP in '80. As vice president, Bush cast three tie-breaking votes to renew chemical weapons production, supported sale of missiles to “terrorist” Iran and the illegal arming of the Nicaraguan contras and other paramilitary groups he called “freedom fighters". NOW... Iran is so much a threat that you will see Obama increase troops in Afghanistan in preparation for war with Iran...under the order of Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Sooo....

We fund and train Al-Qeada, then they become the enemy.

We send weapons to Iran, then they become the enemy.

We also arm Isreal AND their Arab enemies. Then intervene when they want to settle their differences using force (kind of like we do)

Currently we are arming both the Sunni and the Shi'ite in Iraq....That's like arming the North and the South with advanced weapons during the Civil War.

Can anyone tell me what sense this makes? And why can't Americans hold people accountable?

How far will you let Zbigniew Brzezinski take this country under Obama?

Update:

exceptionallycrazy... Why can you never address a question and construct a half decent answer? Why?

Update 2:

Baracuda... Kinda like the Rothschild family going back to the early 1800's

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Exceptionally... his name is a reference to the Federal Reserve, not "federalism." You -probably- shouldn't go on the offensive like that when you don't know what you're talking about. (it looks bad)

To answer your question, the problem is that Americans just refuse to believe that our government has been hijacked by private, international corporate/banking interests. So when you try to explain to them that the US is engaged in the activities that the rest of the world KNOWS the US is engaged in, they think you're talking about our beloved, wholesome, altruistic AMERICAN government, which would never do such things.

Listen closely, people. It's not our government anymore! It's the criminals who took over it.

I know you get to vote and it's a big deal on the TV and you get a sticker, but you're not changing anything. The policy is set by unelected individuals, and THEIR INFLUENCE DOES NOT GO AWAY BY SWITCHING PRESIDENTS.

Our military is now being used the "great sword" of a growing world / corporate government trying to spread its influence. We're not the only nation that's being manipulated, not by a long shot.

The criminals stage attacks and crises across the globe, playing one group against the other to dominate both, and they profit immensely in the process. This is the process known as "globalization." The glacier-like absorption of the nations of the earth into a unified collectivist system.

The globalists will tell you (and there are many misled proponents of globalism that actually believe) that this is a "natural" or "inevitable" process of borders breaking down between nations in a global economy, which I wouldn't have a problem with, if that were true.

The problem I have is with the prominent globalist groups who are clearly steering the process of globalization towards a ruthless, scientific, Orwellian technocracy, in which people are completely dependent on the state, and in which the masses are managed and maintained by the elite as if they were some kind of natural resource.

Good question.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Daddy Bush has been big in the CIA from 1963 to 1990 actually and I believe that he is NOW one of the top seats, if not #1, in the Illuminati. We should go check out the front door to their meeting place in Venice at the next meeting and see who shows up. THAT would be interesting.

Besides us backing the Al-Qaeda against Russia and building them up to the power they are today, we ALSO installed Sadaam Hussein in Iraq and trusted him to run the country and keep it in line for MANY years, AND we trained Noriega and installed him in Panama many years ago.

Even more important is that the ruling families from the Sumerian Empire in 3180 BC are STILL The ruling families today. The Ramses of 3180 BC became the Piso's of the Roman Empire and are now the Bush Family. Also, look at the Windsors and the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds go WAY back before the 1800's and I believe if you track them you will find that they started in the Khazar Empire in the Caucasus Mtns. The Rothschilds claim their bloodline goes back to Nimrod in Babylon. The connect to the Ramses-Piso-Bush bloodline. The Rothschilds were the Bauers and were one of the most RUTHLESS families in history. Red is the sign of Revolution throughout history and since the ancient origins of the Brotherhood. A red shield hung over the door of Mayer Amschel Bauer in Frankfurt just after he changed his name to Rothschild, or Red Shield (rotes schild in German) back in the 1800's with the EXPRESS PURPOSE of hiding his bloody ancestry. On the Rothschild family shield was a hexagram, a star of David, which is now on the flag of Israel. People think it is a Jewish symbol but this same symbol was found on the floor of a 1,200 year old Muslim mosque which stood on the site of present day Tel Aviv. The hexagram only became used by the Jewish hierarchy as their symbol with the emergence of the Rothschilds and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with 'King David' as the Jewish leaders well know. It is on the Jewish flag, not because Israel is the Land of the Jews , it is the land of the Rothschilds and those who dictate to Israel from even higher up the Brotherhood Pyramid.

The answer to your question is that not ALL Americans are unaware of what is happening but we are intelligent enough not to SPEAK about this in public.

I sent an email to Clinton one time bringing just a few of these things to light and my house was broken into 4 times shortly thereafter. I owned a motorcycle shop so I called my friends in the Hell's Angels to find out who did it and the President of the HA's was worried since he did not know about the perps on THREE of them. They had already caught the 4th and had taken care of the problem and assured me that it would not happen again but the other three were unknown. When I mentioned that it was impossible for the HA's NOT to know he said that was true UNLESS it was a high level op from the fed level or the Shadow Govt. What followed THAT was enough to write a book but getting it published would only be a dream since it would never be viewed by the public and anyone who read it would shortly see God!

I would like to tell you more but I do not relish "swimming with the fishes" so I will end this now.

Good day ... we are not ALL in the Dark ... but that's where we hide.

Peace, Love, and Lght!

I AM

Dartagnon

• Sheray
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Politics is the refined art of BACKSTABBING. They have now and always will, do what's in THEIR own best interests at the cost of the American CITIZENS, which are only respected until...they cast their vote. Citizens are disposable if they can recruit new ones from the Illegal immigrant population. What these candidates are disturbingly unaware of is that Mexico has never sent it's BEST or BRIGHTEST over our borders in the dead of night. Obama, Clinton AND McCain are all on record as voting AGAINST making English our national language. Bottom line-- 20 years later and the people in power are More ANTI-American than ever. How to kill the USA \/

• joe c
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

so you mean to tell me that tim osman,our hero in afghanistan,and leader of the freedom fighters that liberated the afghans from the commies while helping to bankrupt the u.s.s.r.,that tim osman isn't really our friend .

shoot if i'd known that i'd never shown him around the base and let him practice his s.a.m. skills on our firing range and all.

but seriously folks ,and as for the asker i'm sure you already know this ,z-big is just another lobbyist for the m.i.c..

he'll push barry's buttons just like his predecessors have every american president since ike,who by the way tried to warn about them when he left office.as did the late col.hackworth who didn't live very long after he started working them into his editorials.

after all g.e. owns n.b.c. and the new york times also known as campaign headquarters by the obomites,he'll go along to get along ,or else he'll wind up more like j.f.k. than even he wants to.

edit to 47; i would have e-mailed before adding you ,but was unable ,your veiws are provocitive to say the very least.

Source(s): google any part of my essay or e-mail and i'll clarify ,there you have it "here's the new boss,same as the old boss..."
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's called mass media, conservative talk radio, arrogance, ignorance, stubbornness.

To counter this I recommend Noam Chomsky's Hegemony or Survival, Failed States, What we say goes; Former State Department worker William Blum's Rogue State: a guide to the world's only superpower; Former CIA Counter terrorism head Micheal Scheur's Imperial Hubris: why the west is losing the war on terrorism, and Marching towards hell: America and Islam after Iraq.

• PAULH
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

While you're at it how about when the CIA overthrew the democratically elected Prime Minister Mossadegh of Iran in 1953. That sure bit us in the a$$.

As far as Zbigniew Brzezinski, I'm not exactly sure of where he is at. However I've heard a couple of interviews of his and he certainly sounded more moderate that Bush & Co.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think a lot of it boils down to setting up permanent bases in the middle east to ultimately take over their oil, I believe your statements and many others adheres to some elitists ideals of eugenics and population control.. and also to keep the fear level in Americans high enough to fool them enough into adopting a tyrannical government and or martial law type control system..

• 1 decade ago

Our politicians put Castro in power. They delivered China to Mao. They pulled the rug out from under Marcos in the Philippines. Our politicians always create enemies for us.

The American people have no concept of what is going on. They keep electing the same criminals, who continue to rob them, and involve us in war for profit. These same criminals have been stealing from us by inflating our currency for almost a hundred years. Now, they are demanding that we give them billions of dollars to bail out their failures.

The American people remain fat, dumb and happy.

• mety
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE.

They know what they are doing - keeping the pot stirred - war profiteering is good business if you have no morals, which the crowd that keeps that going is totally lacking in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you think about it, maybe the United States isn't as ignorant as you think. You should ask yourself who benefits from all those weapons sales. Of course, then answer is obvious, the people who are selling them!

They don't care who they sell weapons too. If they act up, the United States will vaporize them anyways...and who will sell the weapons for them to do that!

For the defense industry, it's win-win!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.