Can you treat Migraine headaches with marijuana?

My girlfriend has smoked marijuana for about three years now. She recently quit though! it has been about 1 month now since she has smoked. She was recently admitted to the hospital for really bad head pain "Headaches". could marijuana have been suppressing this chronic pain the last couple years? should she start... show more My girlfriend has smoked marijuana for about three years now. She recently quit though! it has been about 1 month now since she has smoked. She was recently admitted to the hospital for really bad head pain "Headaches". could marijuana have been suppressing this chronic pain the last couple years? should she start smoking again to see if the pain would go away? She has had a headache for about 15 days now! the hospital prescribed medication to her to take as needed, but it does not seem to be working anymore! it started to work for about a day, but only was effective for 1-2 hours. then the pain would come back again! any info please help.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. Marijuana seems to be the only real change in her life. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
20 answers 20