How do you take a screen shot in World of Warcraft?

I am trying to figure out how to take a screen shot while playing World of Warcraft. But I don't know hot to make it work without all the on-screen display, like health bags, chat. Is there a specific button that hides these all then brings them back on-screen like a toggle button?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Simply above the Del, End, Page Down, Page up, Home and Ins above those there is a button so called "Prt Scr" Press this button when your in-game and it should pop up a box saying like Screen shot done or something like that.

Then also to get rid of your action bars and such, Simply press Alt + Z to get rid of them. Also to send this to someone through like MSN simply press Ctrl + V in the chat, if your supposed to upload it on some site just simply open up paint and press Ctrl + V then press exit and save? yes. Now it wants you to save it somewhere just take somewhere you can remember it.

• 3 years ago

once you press Print demonstrate screen on your keyboard your screenshot is transferred on your clipboard. it fairly is a similar place text cloth is going once you employ the replica function as in replica & paste. as quickly as you are trying this all you are able to desire to do is open a photograph viewing or enhancing application like photoshop or maybe paint will paintings. paste the image (interior the edit gadget bar) and that would desire to paintings.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

press printscreen/sysreq button on your comp, open "paint" and press paste. This should probably work.

Oh, I don't play WoW so I don't know how to get rid of your icons, sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.