How do you take a screen shot in World of Warcraft?

I am trying to figure out how to take a screen shot while playing World of Warcraft. But I don't know hot to make it work without all the on-screen display, like health bags, chat. Is there a specific button that hides these all then brings them back on-screen like a toggle button?

Favorite Answer

Simply above the Del, End, Page Down, Page up, Home and Ins above those there is a button so called "Prt Scr" Press this button when your in-game and it should pop up a box saying like Screen shot done or something like that.

Then also to get rid of your action bars and such, Simply press Alt + Z to get rid of them. Also to send this to someone through like MSN simply press Ctrl + V in the chat, if your supposed to upload it on some site just simply open up paint and press Ctrl + V then press exit and save? yes. Now it wants you to save it somewhere just take somewhere you can remember it.

once you press Print demonstrate screen on your keyboard your screenshot is transferred on your clipboard. it fairly is a similar place text cloth is going once you employ the replica function as in replica & paste. as quickly as you are trying this all you are able to desire to do is open a photograph viewing or enhancing application like photoshop or maybe paint will paintings. paste the image (interior the edit gadget bar) and that would desire to paintings.

press printscreen/sysreq button on your comp, open "paint" and press paste. This should probably work.

Oh, I don't play WoW so I don't know how to get rid of your icons, sorry