Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you type without looking at your keyboard?

type this answer without looking , lets see.

I typed all of that without looking :) .

**no backspaces**

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Of course I can type anything without looking and I can type a 55 wpm (that's words per minute). Yeah old school touch typing back in the day when there weren't even electric typewriters. LOL yeah I never backspace unless I've changed my mind. Had a typing teacher in high school who would march around the class room with a ruler in her hand and she would wack the 'ell out of the desk beside our typewriters if she caught us looking. Now that was teaching LOL.

"Can you type without looking at your keyboard? type this answer without looking, lets see. I typed all of that without looking :)"

But numbers sometimes catch mistakes.

Source(s): Miss Booth
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok before i actually start doing this i want to let you know that it may not be read-able becuase im not going to backspace!!!

I have been typing for a couple years pretty well. Im young so my generation types alot anywyas. we rpractically live on the computer. BuGt even though i dont have to loko at the krys i pretty much do have to use the backspace button lol...

Let me fix that up for you!!

I have been typing for a couple years pretty well. Im young so my generation types alot anyways. we practically live on the computer. But even though i dont have to look at the keys i pretty much do have to use the backspace button lol...

• 1 decade ago

Typing by touch = Yes

• 1 decade ago

Yup i can. When i look at the keyboard i can type 100 words per minute. When i don't i can type 72

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um fairly well i mean i type slower when im not but i manage...

this is with loking. back there i didnt and i did backspace but i didnt look at the keyboard when i retyped it

• i typed all of that without looking

Source(s): hell yeah! i feel so proud of myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, I gotta be staring at da keyboard

• 1 decade ago

your mom can type without looking at the keyboard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm im typing all of this without looking lets see if i did it

wow hahaha i guess i can

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

most of the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.