Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you type without looking at your keyboard?

type this answer without looking , lets see.

I typed all of that without looking :) .

**no backspaces**

Best Answer

Of course I can type anything without looking and I can type a 55 wpm (that's words per minute). Yeah old school touch typing back in the day when there weren't even electric typewriters. LOL yeah I never backspace unless I've changed my mind. Had a typing teacher in high school who would march around the class room with a ruler in her hand and she would wack the 'ell out of the desk beside our typewriters if she caught us looking. Now that was teaching LOL.

"Can you type without looking at your keyboard? type this answer without looking, lets see. I typed all of that without looking :)"

But numbers sometimes catch mistakes.

Source(s): Miss Booth

Ok before i actually start doing this i want to let you know that it may not be read-able becuase im not going to backspace!!!

I have been typing for a couple years pretty well. Im young so my generation types alot anywyas. we rpractically live on the computer. BuGt even though i dont have to loko at the krys i pretty much do have to use the backspace button lol...

Let me fix that up for you!!

I have been typing for a couple years pretty well. Im young so my generation types alot anyways. we practically live on the computer. But even though i dont have to look at the keys i pretty much do have to use the backspace button lol...

Typing by touch = Yes

Yup i can. When i look at the keyboard i can type 100 words per minute. When i don't i can type 72

um fairly well i mean i type slower when im not but i manage...

this is with loking. back there i didnt and i did backspace but i didnt look at the keyboard when i retyped it

• i typed all of that without looking

Source(s): hell yeah! i feel so proud of myself

Nope, I gotta be staring at da keyboard

your mom can type without looking at the keyboard

hmm im typing all of this without looking lets see if i did it

wow hahaha i guess i can

• Tara

most of the time