Trending News
黑暗騎士的台詞
最後最後
蝙蝠俠最後不是對戈登說了一對話嗎
什麼~
因為有時侯,現實是殘酷的
有時候,人們更直得
有時候,人們必須堅持自己的信仰
大概這樣的話
那~原文是什麼??
可以給我中文翻譯&英文原文嗎?
(上面的是我記憶中的,應該不對,但是意思差不多~不過請別翻譯我打的那段喔!)
喔~ 不是這段
是在這段前面的那段
蝙蝠俠和戈登的對話
3 Answers
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
圖片參考:http://filmgrenade.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/dar...
圖片參考:http://girlsentertainmentnetwork.com/wp-content/up...
Gordon : Thank you.
.謝謝你...
BATMAN : You don't have to thank me.
.你不需要謝我
Gordon : Yes.I do.
.不,我需要.
Gordon : The Joker won.....
.被小丑給贏了....
Gordon : Harvey's prosecution,everything he fought for....Undone.
.哈維毀了他所苦心經營起來的一切....一切都付諸流水了...
Gordon : Whatever chance Gotham had of fixing our city,dies with Harvey's reputation.
.不論這城市已改善了多少,未來都隨著哈維的瘋狂而死了。
Gordon : We bet it all on him.The Joker took the best of us and tore him down.People will lose all hope.
.我們把所有的希望都賭在他身上,結果他卻被小丑搞的身敗名裂。人們會失去對正義的信心。
BATMAN : They won't.They must never know what he did.
.不會的。大家不會知道他做過的一切。
Gordon : Five dead,Two of them caps.You can't sweep that...
.五個人死了,其中兩個還是警察。瞞不住的。
BATMAN : The Joker can not win.
.小丑不能贏....
BATMAN : Gotham needs it's true hero.
.高譚市需要屬於高譚真正的英雄。
Gordon : (Get understand) "NO..."
.(聽懂老蝙言下之意) 不~!
BATMAN : You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
你不是如英雄般犧牲,就是活的夠久到看見自己變成一個惡棍.
BATMAN : I can do these things....Because I'm not a hero...not like Dent.
.我可以扛下這些罪名,因為我不像丹特是個英雄。
BATMAN : I kill these people.That's what I can be....
.當這些人是我殺的,我可以當一個壞人。
Gordon : NO.NO.You can't ! You are not....
.不~不~你不可以~! 你不是~
BATMAN : I am whatever Gotham needs me to be.Call they in....
.高譚市需要我是什麼我就是什麼。叫人來吧....
---插入[丹特告別式]段落---
Gordon : A hero. Not the hero we deserves,But the hero we needed.
.一個英雄,一個我們不配擁有卻是我們所需要的英雄~
Gordon : Nothing less the other Knight....Shining.
.他就像個騎士一般的那樣耀眼。
---BACK---
Gordon : They'll hunt you !
.他們會追捕你~!
BATMAN : You'll hunt me.You condemn me,set the dogs on me....
.你會追捕我。你們可以咒罵我,放狗追我...
BATMAN : Because it's what needs to happen.
.這些都是必要的....
BATMAN : Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough.
.因為有時候事實是殘酷的....
BATMAN : Sometimes , people deserve more....
.有時候人們值得擁有更多....
BATMAN : Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
.這麼做是為了讓人們相信他們的信念,不讓她們失去信心。
2008-11-09 02:13:13 補充:
一樓這位兄臺,您貼的內容似乎該註明出處喔。謝謝。
2008-11-09 16:07:41 補充:
更正錯誤 : 警察 cops 筆誤成 caps.
Source(s): 網路蒐圖+自己打+小說+電影筆記+看30次=我是蝙蝠狂熱份子 - 6 years ago
●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc/
●●●運彩遊戲、真人遊戲、電子遊戲、對戰遊戲、對戰遊戲●●●
●新舊會員儲值就送500點
● 真人百家樂彩金等你拿
●線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊
歡迎免費體驗交流試玩!
●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc/
- 1 decade ago
Sometimes, truth isn't good enough.
有時候, 真相不夠好.
Sometimes people deserve more.
有時候, 人們應該得到更多.
Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
有時候, 人們應該要保持他們的信念.
Source(s): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes