JD asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

is obama really planning on stocking the ocean with plankton?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes indeed. He will do that just as soon as he brings world peace and prosperity. Should be about February 2009 don't you think?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bad idea, nature will tend toward balance, introducing more plankton will soak up carbon for a period and nature will then reduce the plankton to steady state level. When the plankton die they simply release their carbon back into the atmosphere

there could also be unforeseen consequences to this strategy

• 1 decade ago

Maybe ..I mean here in Britain we have stocked our whole government with plankton - nobody noticed

• 1 decade ago

YAYAY THEN PLANKTON CAN HAVE MORE FAMILY TO GET MR CRABS SECRET RECIPE TO THE CRABBY PATTY !!!! PLANKTON MUST REALLY HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES THIS WILL MAKE BIKINI BOTTOM SO MUCH BETTER!!=]=]=]=]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't like obama but do love the environment.plankton swarms have been depleted to the lowest numbers ever.they clean the air like a forest of trees.only the size of a football field.pretty smart actually.that's one more reason i like him .now i am up to 2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are mistaking his supporters with a different type of invertebrate.

• yes. Behold His Mighty Hand!

• 1 decade ago

ROFL. I can't wait to see what the Obama supporters say about this. I bet they actually believe you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never heard that and I am an Obama supporter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would he? He can feed everybody with one fish...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.