Help!! Stuck on middle names for...?

The last name would be Hicks. So far my favorite girl names are Molly or Carilyn. My favorite boy names are Riley or Jacob. I'm just terrible at finding middle names that sound right. I've been at this for a couple hours a week for the past few weeks! Its fun but no name seems just right.

Other possible first names: Kylie, Jenna... girls names are so much easier! Opinions on the first names would be appreciated too. I have yet to discuss them with the father. Up till this point every name I suggested he hasn't liked! Thanks so much for your help!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Molly Danielle Hicks

Molly Christine Hicks

Molly Renee Hicks

Carilyn Madeline Hicks

Carilyn Lauren Hicks

Carilyn Jeanette Hicks

Jacob Ryan Hicks

Jacob Matthew Hicks

Jacob Alexander Hicks

Riley Michael Hicks

Riley Caleb Hicks

Riley Andrew Hicks

Hope I helped :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

some combos would be Molly Ann Jenna Marie Kylie Fiona Carilyn Mae Riley Thomas Jacob Dean .. but these are just thoughts..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cute names! for girls I like (and hope you do too):

Sarah Mackenzie, Molly Kay, Lauren Elizabeth, Carilyn Marie, Kylie Rachel, or maybe Jenna Christine.

for boys I like (and hope you do too :) :

John Andrew, Philip Michael, Peter Chris, Jacob Riley, and that's all I can think of. haha I'm really sorry if you don't like any of these!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Guess what.. I love the name Riley for a boy OR a girl! Riley James.... or Riley Jenna sound great to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like kylie and riley...and for middle names...riley evan...or kylie madison...

• 1 decade ago

i think kylie is cute,i also like the name Jenna! cute! another cute name is skylar!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.