Mewelde Moore vs. Colts, or Michael Turner vs. Saints?

Who should I start, Mewelde Moore vs. Colts? or Michael Turner vs. Saints? Who has the better match-up? My other two RB's I have this week are Adrian Peterson and Ryan Torain(he was doing great until he tore his ACL, i got 12 points out of him before he went down)

Favorite Answer

Michael Turner. ATL is 1st in rushing yards and NO is 18th in rush yards allowed. PIT is 20th in rushing yards IND is 25th in rush yards allowed.

Source(s): www.nfl.com
  • Magnus

Turner for sure. Saints defense is terrible and Turner has been solid all year. Colts D is healthy again with Bob Sanders and Moore is only a backup, and a mediocre one at best. And especially if Big Ben is sitting, the defense will force Pittsburgh to run since Byron Leftwich isn't that great.

Micheal Turner, just because the odds the Saints stop an elite runner is less then the Colts stopping a career backup

This is easy! Turner for sure.

Why do I say that? Well Willie Parker is back or Moore wont get anything.

Turner will get 25 carries and Moore 3....hmmm....looks like a no brainer to me.

Burner Turner will have a great day, start his ***

turner