Update:

mines spiderman!! :O

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mines so plain and black

try to go to this site, the mouse pad here is sooooo cool!:

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

No lol I usually have the same problem with ALL mice: broken buttons! Either they become unresponsive (doesn't click when pressed) or bad contact points (double clicks even if you pressed it just once, and difficult to click-and-drag because it will "release" before you release the button). I have both. Mice with balls (wow that sounds like it's a different meaning lol) works better on glossy or reflective surfaces (glass table, plastics, varnished wood), while LED optical mice need less maintenance because you don't need to clean the roller and the ball inside. Actually LED optical mouse should be superior in accuracy, try using it on a non-reflective surface, it won't work well on a glass table or plastic. Regular photocopy paper or phone bill (a lot of people use it, including me and my friends lol) on a flat surface usually works best as mouse pad for optical mice. If you want better accuracy than those two, try laser mice -- they cost more to buy, though. Oh and there are also glaser (glass laser) mice, laser mice that would work on transparent glass or mirror =P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mine has a fabric that doesn't hold ink well so every once in a while I'm able to wash it and draw a new design on it. Recently me and a friend took to drawing character faces all over it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ha yeah this random... My mouse pad is from Las Vegas!! It says Las Vegas also. it has all these hotels on it that are all lighted up

(I think they are hotels! lol) - Harrahs, Ballys, The Mirage, Paris, MGM, Caesars Plalaces, Imperial Palace, and alot more..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't have one at work! But I saw these cool onse at the Source, they look just like persian rugs, with the tassles and everything!

• 1 decade ago

It has the Boston Red Sox game schedule on it =D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use pot holders from the kitchen: cheaper than std. mouse pads; soft & washable, nice variety, dual purpose: surf & turf at the same time...

• 1 decade ago

I don't have a mouse pad. I'm using a laptop

• DrDave
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I dont use one! optical mice work perfectly without them. No more readjusting the mouse on a pad!

• 1 decade ago

Mine is black with a gold star at the top. Under the star are the words "Army Strong," and under that is, "Go Army.com" in big gold letters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.