Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Winning lottery numbers in Illinois were 666 is this a sign?

Favorite Answer

well it was on the day obama became president which is good change but there are roumers of him being "the one" which i think is bs but to be unbias u never know and 666 is just a number dint blow ur head up its a coincidence maybe and i hope for the best.

I'd be suspicious. A couple of decades ago the same numbers came up in a Pennsylvania lottery. A game show host from "Bowling For Dollars" was caught rigging the lottery when it was discovered that he suddenly came into money. A movie called "Lucky Numbers" starring John Travolta was made based on this incident.

how ironic this really gives fuel to the ones that believe he is satan. there will not be anymore convincing for them.I don't believe he's the antichrist but i do believe he"s evil.I just feel he will run my country to the ground and that"s what scares mme. Too many crooked friends here and too friendly with the people in the mideast that hates us, And the things he has in his agenda will hurt us, I see no goodout of this election. Though I think John McCain is too soft I would have rather have soft than evil and greedy.

Yeah, and the moon will be blood red tonight, everyone in america that didn't vote for Obama will get boils, oh and a plague of locusts is on the way. Will this ever end, "sigh".

Yes, winning the lottery is a mortal sin.

I think it is a sign that a lot of foolish people bought lottery tickets instead of putting that money to a better use.

Ya of course first the antichrist is elected president and now that god is telling us something!!

<3 Logan

Yes. It means it's bad luck to be superstitious.

Wasn't that asked yesterday? ;/ some people just like to look for superstitious "signs" GOOFY

• Sam

666 is just a number, don't believe everything you hear.