Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think about the Illinois lottery numbers coming up 666 on November 5th?

http://www.worldcasinodirectory.com/illinois-lotte...

Go to RECENT PICK 3 Numbers to look for yourself.

Past 30-Day Results

From: WED 10/08/08 Thru: FRI 11/07/08

Pick 3

THU 11/06/08 4-2-9

WED 11/05/08 6-6-6

TUE 11/04/08 8-4-5

MON 11/03/08 9-7-8

SUN 11/02/08 2-6-6

SAT 11/01/08 0-9-4

Favorite Answer

Its an OMEN call Greg Peck we need to find that boy before its oh no it is too late!

True born again Christians know that 666 is a number the Bible says will be the number of the name of the anti-christ (Revelation 13:18). The anti-christ will bring destruction to earth and bring it to the brink of total destruction. Jesus Christ will return and stop him, cast him into hell and set up God's kingdom on earth.

Until recent years most people revered the number, even rejecting it if it turned up in an account number, phone number, etc. Even people who are not particularly religious have some respect that it means evil and wants nothing to do with it.

Barack Obama has attributes similar to those of the coming anti-christ so it is kinda creepy that the 666 came up the winning number of his home state's lottery the day after he was elected President.

how ironic

this really gives fuel to the ones that believe he is satan. there will not be anymore convincing for them.I don't believe he's the antichrist but i do believe he"s evil.I just feel he will run my country to the ground and that"s what scares mme. Too many crooked friends here and too friendly with the people in the mideast that hates us, And the things he has in his agenda will hurt us, I see no goodout of this election. Though I think John McCain is too soft I would have rather have soft than evil and greedy.

Daydoom said to tell you hello, and i live in Illinois so everyday is the day of the devil.~

That's weird,verry weird!

But then again,maybe it will be a sort of Karma for things to come for those who think osaka bama is the "deliverer".

Crazy people,hmmm,yes that's true to think that 1 man will make all your problems go away.

Source(s): Didn't vote. Will NEVER vote! But think it's psychotic the reasoning of those who have 2 sided beliefs. Such is human nature.

I think it's funny that 6 1 6 is "the number of the beast", yet religious whackjobs whine about 6 6 6.

No big deal. Remember when they came up as 911 (might have just been Michigan lottery) on September 11th? You only notice it because it was the day right after the election. Had it been on June 22nd, you wouldn't think twice.

Did you care that the Maryland Lottery came up 666 on Election Day 1980?

Ronald Wilson Reagan-- 6 letters, 6 letters, 6 letters.

uh oh...Georgia Lottery Cash 3 did it on 9/30/08.

I'll bet if we look, we can find lots of that.

What does it all mean?

It's called "chance" it's a mathematical term you might consider looking up. I guess you're evidence that the Republican war on all scientific knowledge and critical thinking skills has succeeded beyond their wildest expectations. Do you believe your neighbors are witches too?