Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Married women who are just looking to chat? ?

I know I'm going to get crushed for posting this question, but are there any married women that just enjoy chatting with a married guy? I'm not looking to hook up, I'm just looking for someone fun to help pass time on a Friday. Attention is a great thing. I'm in my early 30's.

Favorite Answer

call your wife and chat with her. if you can't, then send her a thoughtful email. if your wife EVER found out you were even speaking to another woman it would jeopardize your relationship and cause her not to trust you. it's unacceptable, as you're a married man. if you're wife isn't giving you something that you need, maybe you should talk to her about it before starting to "chat" with a married woman. Chatting always turns into friendly flirting, and eventually will probably turn into something else. If you're wanting to chat with a woman outside of your relationship it's because your lacking something in your relationship. Try to fix it before you ruin your marraige.

I was the woman on this end a few years ago... it ruined my marraige. I tried to retrust him, but once you lose trust in someone who have given everything you have to and they've taken advantage of it... you never forget and you always wonder. A baby and 3 years later, we're now separated and I couldn't be more happy and sad in the same. By the end of our relationship I absolutely hated him... didn't trust him as far as I could throw him, and now has a HUGE effect on the daughter we have together and how we communicate about her...

It's not worth it. Trust me. Good luck. :)

• ayoub

Chat With Married Woman

Holly **** adults are completely nuts this is THE INTERNET just make a rule that you'll never meet up and NOTHING will happen. Also what's wring with wanting to talk to other females? This is the internet that's what it's for. Some people mix the real world and the internet WAY too much. I've talked to tons and tons of men and girls online and no trouble ever came of it. My mom who's still happily married had a email/facebook friend that she talked to all the time for at least a year and it was fine, my dad knew about it even and didn't give a flying ****. Why do some people see this as something intense and taboo? Like omg if getting married means Im not allowed to talk to other men ever I'm going to ******* die.

18, f

a little late I know

No! And if you're happily married, you better not be "chatting" with any other women, married or single. You're just asking for trouble not only in your own marriage, but the other woman's as well. Your wife will not take kindly to you "chatting" with another woman online either. Believe me, I know from experience. My husband started out "chatting" with another woman and it almost destroyed our marriage because it turned into a 3 year online emotional affair! It's been over for 2 1/2 years and I STILL don't trust him - I don't think I'll EVER be able to completely trust him again.

Source(s): Personal experience

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): married women chat: https://biturl.im/FshC1

I am a married man who has spent 34 years with the same woman. I have never cheated on her but she is the insanely jealous type who does not trust me any further than she can throw me. We went to different colleges where I enjoyed talking to many female friends except when she visited me. I am 56 and have no female friends and I truly miss that part of my life. The internet may give me a chance to meet someone, not in person, but as a friend.

Paul

It sounds like you are lonely. I am married too and in my 40's but have no desire to chat on line with a married guy. That is where problems arise.

So how s life treating you. I m married and only looking for friendship. I miss talking to someone that I can trust to be open and honest. So I can tell what I m feeling without hurting people s feeling or worry I say the wrong thing and listening to someone else the same way.

Just looking to chat with married woman who likes to flirt online, but not elsewhere

Sometimes, letting go seems like the easiest thing to do. But think about this: you've invested so much of your time and energy into another person; you've made a solemn promise; and you still know there's love, even if it's hiding underneath the surface. This website will show you how to save a marriage and avoid divorce, even if you're the only one trying https://tr.im/Hh72O