Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Young Men and BBW's (Big Beautiful Women)?

I would like to know how many young men in high school are attracted to, dating or willing to give the puls size young women a chance, Many full figured young women may not realize there are guys out there who are very attracted to them so they become shy, withdrawn and dress dumpy as it hurts their self esteem. Have you noticed more young men in high school are willing to give the BBW's a chance?

Favorite Answer

I have always been attracted to women who are bbw's. My 1st girlfriend when I was 15 and she was 41 she was a size 26. My wife who I have been married to for a long time is curvy and sexy always.

Skinny women never caught my attention; so yes I am always looking at bbw's they are truly a beautiful attraction. The way they smile; if they have long hair oh my god my heart begins to race. I guess the biggest issue I have seen is most bbw's have self esteem issues that need to be realized and be in positive relationships.

• Denice

You already answered your question. Why not like BBWs? Although I am not particularly attracted to some BBWs, particularly very tall women, others I am attracted to, and will view them the same way that I view the smaller/shapely ladies. Also, as a fellow who can appreciate a big busted woman, I prefer big bust on a women who is in proportion, one who has the rest of the weight, e.g. thighs, hips, behind, to go with them. Dolly Parton and Pamela Anderson are wonderful people, and are both very pretty as well. But their bodies are caricatures and exaggerated, something like a 12-year old's fantasy. So as an additional option, do not ignore all BBWs just because they're BBWs. You'd be surprised how much fun and how wonderful many of them are. Or are willing to be if given a chance. Besides, many of them do not have the attitude that they are doing the world a favor by being in ones' company. P.S. Carl F: you hit the nail on the head. I have felt that way for over 40 years.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I would like to know how many young men in high school are attracted to, dating or willing to give the puls size young women a chance, Many full figured young women may not realize there are guys out there who are very attracted to them so they become shy, withdrawn and dress dumpy as it hurts...

Source(s): young men bbw big beautiful women: https://biturl.im/xsqBF
  • M S

I am not that much for or against.

I will say that I would MUCH rather date a plus-size woman who spends more time doing things like cracking jokes and going on long walks than a "perfect skinny blonde" who goes around complaining how her feet hurt when she walks and how worried she is about her looks.

The trick is BBW's who are attractive (at least to me) are

A) Not so overweight that they can't do things outside easily

B) Wear not over-the-top clothes, but instead hold themselves in a way that simply says "I am not feeling guilty about how I look and enjoy my sexuality". Curvy clothes that don't show a lot of skin work well and say "I am sexy...but I don't need to show off like most women to get attention".

C) Most super-skinny women starve themselves to the point their skin is not soft. If I see a chubby (but not obese) woman with great skin that few seriously thin women have, its a major turn-on.

D) As said above, they don't complain like overly superficial, they can even make fun of themselves...they just know how to live life to its fullest better than most women

If you look around a typical American high school, you'll see more big girls than super skinny girls. It's all about confidence, personality, great smile and the ability to dress for your body.

There aren't as many ridiculously skinny people around as much, I do think plus-size girls are given more of a chance.

I know some big girls that are popular and outgoing... It's what you make itself to be not what others think you are

My on/off boyfriend likes, curvy in shape girls (like myself). I'm sure there's atleast 20% of boys who like curvey or large girls.