Ive cut my finger really badly when sharpening kitchen knives, im really worried, what should i do?!?

ok, so i was sharpening a large chefs knife, and i was sharpening it quite fast, and it slipped in the steel and sliced into my knuckle on my index finger, i quickly put it under the cold water tap, and noticed it had the black dust from the steel in my cut. i tried to clean it out but some is still in there. i can... show more ok, so i was sharpening a large chefs knife, and i was sharpening it quite fast, and it slipped in the steel and sliced into my knuckle on my index finger, i quickly put it under the cold water tap, and noticed it had the black dust from the steel in my cut. i tried to clean it out but some is still in there. i can not open the cut again because its gone through to my bone and really hurts. how long will this take to heal? and will the black dust off the steal infect it? im quite worried about this. i have 2 plasters around it but a bit of blood is still coming through and my fingers gone like a purple colour. any info would be really helpful. and is there any ideas on how to make it heal faster? thanks in advance,
sarah.