Mania asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made yo?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eat chocolate lots of it and then go talk to that person.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, you can make yourself stop crying. The insistence that only another person can make you do or feel something is a fallacy, and a sign of codependency. While what this person did to you may hurt, only you are in control of your reactions, and your reactions are the only thing you have control over. That is to say, you can't make this person apologize or treat you any better. The only thing you can do is decide you deserve better, and stop allowing people to treat you that way. When you take back your power, your tears will stop on their own.

Good luck.

Source(s): Spent years with an abusive man, trying to figure out how to make him stop hurting me. It was only when I figured out that it was me who was allowing this to happen that I took back my power and stopped allowing him to do that to me by removing myself from the situation. It's hard, but you do deserve better and you can find it!
  • 1 decade ago

Talk to this person and don't be afraid to express your inner feelings, tell this person how they made you feel and that it really hurt and upset you. Or better still don't let this person get to you maybe they just like playing the emotional games. very immature if they are doing that to you.

• 1 decade ago

All you need is to accept that there's no permanent friend in this world. All are just like wind which will just pass by on you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TAlk to the person and tell her tht ure sad and tht u dun like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would leave him if he continue makes me cry

• 1 decade ago

Talk to her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.