#10
#10 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What do u rate the movie "X-MEN 3"?

And which x-men is the best of the 3???

Favorite Answer

X-Men 3 made no sense to me. The "good guy" mutants for some reason were actually helping the humans in their efforts to eradicate mutants from the earth, while the "bad guys" were fighting for their right to exist. It's seems morally backwards to me, and basically just put me off of the whole movie. I'd have to say X-2 was by far the best of the X-Men movies.

X-Men 3, I give it a 7 out of 10. Im just a big fan of all the XMen movies. It had beast which was awsome, and archangel. Juggernaut played by Vinnie Jones was cool, and just the fact that alot of new mutants were in it was worth it enough for me. The action was pretty good too.

The best Xmen in my eyes, was definately part 1. It had the best musical soundtrack, the best story, and the best acting. It was just a really, really good movie that anybody could watch, fan or not.

I can't wait for X-men Origins: Wolverine to come out in summer of 09. Gambit and Deadpool are gonna be in it!!! You should youtube it.

5 out of ten, it had nothing amazing