3927OH asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這句英文句子,這樣翻譯是否有錯或可更好?

中文意思 :

"我司不接受這批貨物沒有提供正本提單或銀行擔保信的情況下放貨。"

翻譯 :

"THAT GOODS MAY BE RELEASED WITHOUT PRESENTATION

OF AN ORIGINAL BILL OF LADING OR BANK GUARANTEE

ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE"

thanks

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你好。

「 THOSE GOODS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO BE RELEASED WITHOUT PRESENTATION OF AN ORIGINAL BILL OF LADING OR UNDER BANK GUARANTEE DOCUMENTS. 」

謝謝。

My Secretary does not accept this consignment does not provide the original bill of lading or bank guarantee is the case of decentralisation.

HOPE I CAN HELP U!!!!

Source(s): me囉~
  • hkslot

Here's my trial:

"It is unacceptable that the goods were delivered without the presentation of original Bill of Lading (B/L) or a Bank Guarantee (B/G)."

Source(s): myself

我司不接受這批貨物沒有提供正本提單或銀行擔保信的情況下放貨.

We will not release the goods while both original bill of lading & bank guarantee are not presented.

Source(s): self

My department doesn't accept these goods didn't put goods under the condition that provides original bill of lading or bank guarantee letter .

• Baggio

我司不接受這批貨物沒有提供正本提單或銀行擔保信的情況下放貨 :

Our company do not accept the releasing of this lot of cargo in the absence of Original Bills of Lading or Bank Guarantee Letter.

Source(s): Myself