Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託幫忙翻譯這段英文文章

這段文章好難翻譯,怎麼翻都不順,拜託大家幫幫忙

謝謝~

My wondering eye alighted on a rather portly middle-aged man who was talking earnestly from the platform to the young lady at the next window but one to ours. His fine profile was vaguely familiar to me. The young lady was evidently American, and he was evidently English; otherwise, I should have guessed from his impressive air that he was her father. I wished I could hear what he was saying. I was sure he was giving the very best advice; and the strong tenderness of his gaze really beautiful. He seemed magnetic as he poured out his final injunctions. I could feel something of his magnetism even where I stood. And the magnetism, like the profile, was vaguely familiar to me. Where had I experienced it.

Rating
  • 小臺
    Favorite Answer

My wondering eye alighted on a rather portly middle-aged man who was talking earnestly from the platform to the young lady at the next window but one to ours.

我好奇的眼光落在一個可說是個子相當大的中年男子身上,他正一臉懇切地從月臺上朝著隔壁窗口,僅僅一面面對我們,的年輕女子說話.

His fine profile was vaguely familiar to me.

他不錯的外形對我來說是有點熟悉而模糊的.

The young lady was evidently American, and he was evidently English; otherwise, I should have guessed from his impressive air that he was her father.

這個年輕女子很顯然地是美國人,而他(指中年男子)則明顯是英國人;此外,從他令人印象深刻的神態看來,我應該可以猜到他是她的父親.

I wished I could hear what he was saying.

我希望我可以聽到他在說甚麼.

I was sure he was giving the very best advice; and the strong tenderness of his gaze really beautiful.

我很確定他正說著最棒的忠告;而他極其溫柔的一撇真地很美.

He seemed magnetic as he poured out his final injunctions.

他似乎是那麼地有吸引力當他傾訴出他最後的訓喻.

I could feel something of his magnetism even where I stood.

即使在我站的位置,從他的吸引力中,我可以感受到甚麼.

And the magnetism, like the profile, was vaguely familiar to me.

而這吸引力,就像他的外形一樣,對我而言是有點熟悉而模糊的.

Where had I experienced it.

我在哪兒也有過這樣的感受呢?

上面2位在翻譯什麼啊?

作業還是自己寫喔~!

至少試著自己寫寫看, 然後請大家幫你改正啊~

英文很重要ㄟ~

不然以後怎麼在社會上和別人競爭呢?

加油吧!

我不知道眼睛上下車,而大腹便便的中年男子談論誰是認真的平台,以小姐的下一個窗口,但一到我們的。他的個人資料被罰款依稀熟悉的我。小姐顯然是美國人,他顯然是英語,否則我應該已經猜到他印象深刻的空氣,他是她的父親。我希望我能聽聽他說的話。我確信他是讓最好的諮詢;和強烈的柔情,他的目光真的很美。他似乎磁性,他投入了他最後的禁令。我能感覺到的東西,他磁性即使我站在那裡。和磁性,如個人資料,是依稀熟悉的我。凡已經歷它。