Would love some ideas on covering up my mirrored wardrobe doors............?

I have a large built in wardrobes in my bedrooms (all bedrooms in fact) and they are the mirrored sliding door style.I have never liked them and I'm sick to death of cleaning them all the time.Even if i never touch them , they still get a smudgy look and all the dust sticks to them giving them a pale look. ... show more I have a large built in wardrobes in my bedrooms (all bedrooms in fact) and they are the mirrored sliding door style.I have never liked them and I'm sick to death of cleaning them all the time.Even if i never touch them , they still get a smudgy look and all the dust sticks to them giving them a pale look.

Would love to hear some ideas about covering them or converting them to look another way.Has anyone ever tried and do something new , like frost paint them? , or style them a different way?
Would love to hear some ideas........