Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How long ago did Obama know that he was anointed by the ruling elite to run the government?

There is no way a candidate makes it into the position of ruling the biggest, strongest, most powerful and wealthiest nation on earth without first being vetted if not anointed and or selected by the ruling elite who run the world. Notice how polished and perfect Obama's acceptance speech was? How long do you think that was worked on? When do you think he was given the nod that he would be their man? What did he promise to do--as opposed to what he'd tell us?

Update:

If you don't think that a presidential candidate has to be acceptable to the ruling class, which in the US is a capitalist class, then you simply are living in a fantasy world. Do you really believe that those who control 99% of the world's resources are going to allow someone who will have a great impact on their wealth to rule the strongest, wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth? If you don't believe such a class exists, you are simply uninformed. Sorry. You really don't know how the social order is structured if you imagine some utter egalitarian system of free agents with perfect parity with each other. I suggest you rent the movie, "The Corporation," just for starters. Oh, and if you don't think the media is connected with this class, how do you suppose they get their money--they are part and parcel of this very system. I am not a conspiracy theorist. But capitalism is a conspiracy, strictly speaking. How many people have the complete self-determination they imagine?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL! Bostonia is our local disinformation agent, in case anyone cares. He's been spreading his BS for a good six months now at least. I remember debating with him and a few other fools, who have now run off scared, about the Federal Reserve and how it would cause a market collapse. I'll give you one guess who was right..........

Anyway, lets go over this AGAIN for the folks who apparently get all their news from Mr. TV........

Obama is no different than Bush or McCain. Just look at his voting record. He supported the war in Iraq even though he said he wasn't going to, then he voted for the FISA bill which was Bush's domestic spying bill. He voted for the Corporate Bankster Bailout Bill which 80% of the country was against, and he's been trying to pass the "Homegrown Terrorist Act", which would allow the Government to label any American citizen they please as an "Enemy Combatant" or Terrorist. That means no Habeas Corpus, which means you could be thrown in prison without charge and without trial for an undisclosed amount of time just for speaking against Obama!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT. THE PARTIES ARE IDENTICAL.

Both Obama and McCain are members of the same organization; The Council On Foreign Relations. This is what the CFR wants:

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."

- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton, quote from “Tragedy and Hope”, 1966

"The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton, quote from “Tragedy and Hope”, 1966

Now, why would Obama be a member of a group like this?

Sorry guys, but the economy is going to tank by the end of 2009. Obama is going to help facilitate this and he is not your friend or personal "savior". These are the facts, I'm just the messenger. But of course, by all means, continue living in your candy coated fantasy land. I realize its scrumdiddlyumptious.

You have one year before your subsequent rude awakening.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Trev
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm sorry to shatter to perceptions Mike but the US is broke. A black guy making it to position numero uno in the US is a part of the give-and-take policy in my opinion. They have given us something by letting a black guy in, and they are going to take something when the whole US economy simply disintegrates; which will NOT be Obama's fault, it will just happen on his watch! Bush is the reason that the USA will soon cease to exist, for he's done all the damage necessary. Though it's not actually damage, that's just what we're supposed to think, it's all very finely worked out economic activity. Oh, it's a long story.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama's oratory skills are on par with and reminiscent of those of Cuba's Castro and Germany's Hitler.

Were these men the puppets of the conspirator "ruling elite"?

If he really is their puppet didn't they write the speech for him?

• 1 decade ago

He knew on November 4th, when the election was called for him and McCain conceded.

His acceptance speech was too polished? Candidates prepare both an acceptance and concession speech far ahead of time to prepare for either outcome. And I don't doubt that he worked on it for a long time. Doesn't every president? Wouldn't you, if you had the chance to be elected President of the US, start writing your speeches weeks in advance?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was probably when he wrote that "I Want to be President" paper in the third grade. Remember when Hillary made a big thing out of it? I don't know anything about the ruling elite--I just know that he won the popular and electoral vote. If you think that that was accomplished by some sort of conspiracy, then you're wasting your time and energy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's an excellent question. I will answer it first thing tomorrow, when I am sober enough to think clearly....

but I can say with confidence, even too drunk to see straight, that some of these answers... are coming straight from the mentally challenged.

YAY AMERICA!!!

Source(s): ahem - bostonia, lise t, you poor halfwits... enjoy fantasy land! good luck surviving when things get bad!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I bet all presidents have the backing of the "elite" and most work very hard on their acceptance speeches. Wow.

• 1 decade ago

Did you not notice that big event we just had called an election? You're giving the "ruling elite" far too much credit. They can barely tie their shoes let alone orchestrate a massive conspiracy to put puppets in the highest offices in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Your just jealous because late night TV won't be constantly replaying the nonsense that came out of the shrubs mouth for the last 8 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When Clinton(s) told him after the primary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.