what are some good urban fantasy series?

ok, i've read A LOT of paranormal romance and urban fantasy. so far i've read series by these authors already, so don't recommend them:

charlaine harris

carole nelson douglas

kelley armstrong

Ilona Andrews

MaryJanice Davidson

Patricia Briggs

Karen Chance

Carrie Vaughn

Rob Thurman

Kim Harrison

Michelle Bardsley

Michelle Rowen

Lynsay Sands

Laurel K. Hamilton

I especially liked the Karen Chance, Kim Harrison, and Charlaine Harris books. Any ideas for similar series I should read?

I'm nineteen. I don't read young adult fiction. In fact, I didn't read young adult fiction when I WAS a young adult, so please don't recommend it!!!

• Oat
    Favorite Answer

You've inspired me to retry Karen Chance. There was something almost overly dreamy about her. I love Kim Harrison and Charlaine Harris.

Gerry Bartlett's- Glory St. Clair series is cute.

Sherrilyn Kenyon's- Dark Hunter Series

JR Ward's- Black Dagger Brotherhood

Keri Athur- Riley Jensen, Guardian [ This is A LOT of sex kinda like LKH's later stuff, but once you get past that it can be good, lol ]

Suzanne Collins' "Gregor The Overlander" series is a good urban fantasy. She decided work with the premise of "What would happen if Alice In Wonderland took place in a modern city?" At least 6 books in the series so far, all aimed at the 12 year-old reading level.

Neil Giamon's "Neverwhere" is another great urban fantasy.

Um i heard there is a series called the Uglies that has come out. Three books in the series. Not sure who the author is so I hope its not on your list. It sounds pretty interesting. I'm gonna get it after i finish breaking dawn. Then again you dont have Stephenie meyer and the Twilight series on here....it is a paranormal romance/fantasy is the greatest sence.