I may be short on cash this C-mas, and i need to know which of these games to NOT GET.?

Mirrors Edge, Prince of Persia, Gears of War 2, Dead Space, Far Cry 2, and Fallout 3.

I could afford all, and have cash left over if i didn't get the Rock Band 2 drumset.

What should I do???

• Andy
    Favorite Answer

Dead space,Mirrors, far cry 2

If you are sharing these with anybody, talk to them about it. You also have to take into account if you have Xbox Live or not. If you do, definantly get Gears of War 2. If you like RPGs, get Fallout 3 or Prince of Persia. If you have Rock Band 1, you don't need the new drumset. Far Cry 2 is badass, but the multiplayer is lacking. Fallout 3 is a great expirience, and I heard Dead Space was terrifying. Mirrors Edge and PoP I haven't heard much about, but you should do more research on IGN about these titles.

Good Luck and Enjoy.

Source(s): IGN, Personal Expirience

Don't get PoP, Dead space, and far cry 2.

Fallout, mirrors edge, and GoW 2 are all better.

Definitely get Gears or War 2 and Mirror's Edge they are both going to be amazing!!!