Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

do i look like my name?

okay my name is Caitlyn, I have very long legs(3 1/2 inches long), kind of average boobs(34b), i have medium size hips, i'm japanese, african american, irish, and native american. i have blue eyes(have no idea how i got them), black hair(but right now its light brown because i tried to die it orange), i do have pictures but don't feel like showing them. I'm 5'5 and weigh 97 lbs, and am 13 years old.

Thanks, just does my description fits my name.

Update:

attention deprived? i am not i'm just trying to get more self confidence because i have people putting me down all the time and i don't need anymore people so if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it

Update 2:

and yes i do mean feet not inches

Update 3:

btw my middle names are: denise aoko ayame toshi chapa ishiko

last name: thomas-miyagi

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your legs are 3.5 inches long? DANG you're short!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this girl at my school is named caitlyn so i pictured her and you look more exotic than her. u sound pretty, but i think ur name's a little plain. u should have something more exotic, but caitlyn works fine.

(don't worry u don't sound anorexic. i'm skinny 2)

2 all u out there: it is possible 2 b skinny so don't go around calling ppl anorexic. her weight is normal. anorexic would b like 60 pounds

• 1 decade ago

Your legs are 3 1/2 inches long? and no you sound too exotic for the name Caitlin, its sorta plain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahahaha 3 1/2 inch long legs omg!! my foot is longer then that!!anywayz you sound unique and kool!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow ur legs are 3 1/2 inches

haha

i dont think ur name fits u

if we dont have anything nice to say?!? ur asking us for our opinion

• 1 decade ago

i think you would suit a more exotic name like Yoko or something. You sound really cool!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't you mean 3 feet? any way Caitlin is a good name for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ur funny and I think you can laugh at yourself, that is the most attractive thing EVER, seriously EVER.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup it does. Lol, you seem pretty but annorexic. lol

• 1 decade ago

3.5 inches

thats short

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.