How to recover "cut" pictures?

I just cut pictures from a folder (trying to move them to a different one...) but i deleted the folder they had been in before i pasted the pictures to the new location!

and now i can't find them anywhere! there's nothing in the recycle bin except for the empty folder that i deleted!

any one have ANY ideas on how i can get those pictures back??

thanks a bunch!!

Favorite Answer

i hope you didn't restart your computer after doing so

if you remember the deleted folder name and place - recreate a new folder in the place and give it the same name as the old one

after that press in an empty place in the desktop Right click , and you will find ( Undo Move) command in the menu click it , and it will put your cutted files again back to the folder you made

that will work only if the cut process was the last editing action you did in windows and you didn't restarted your computer after making cut

if you found another UNDO COPY or UNDO DELETE make it till you find UNDO MOVE

i hope you got it

Have you tried pasting in a folder and seeing if they pop up?

If they are not in the recycle bin it makes it a bit harder.

You could try a system restore but I'm not sure if it will bring back files, its worth a try...

The signs of ur dossier says, "You can't convey me again!". The documents on ur USB stick, has received corrupted or copied from a supply that had corrupted information! There isn't any method you'll convey it again in view that the final time u reduce/paste from the bodily broken harddrive, the knowledge copied used to be already screwed up! So, now it can't be corrected...

I'd recommend that you try this tutorial that helped me before

http://tinyurl.com/cut-paste-file-recovery

CTRL + V.