Did Republicans boo Sarah Palin at McCain's concession speech?

It was difficult to tell from watching and listening to TV.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The speech writers had written two speeches for Palin to give to introduce McCain. One if he won and one if he lost. At the last moment they told her she wasn't going to give any speech. That was on CNN and other news stations telling about how the McCain campaign staff is now turning against Palin.

• biel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mccain Concession Speech

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I watched a video of the concession speech this evening, and replayed it several times. Sarah Palin was definitely booed among all the cheering and flag waving. It was a loud low booing sound. It could have sounded very different on TV than in real life, but there was definitely booing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THEY'RE BOOING HER NOW:

She (Sarah Palin) and her brood behaved like a band of “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast,” aides to Republican John McCain are telling prominent news organizations.

One senior aide told the magazine that she was told to buy three suits for the Republican National Convention and hire a stylist, but instead, the vice-presidential nominee began amassing costly goods from stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

At one point during the campaign, Ms. Palin's youngest daughter, seven-year-old Piper, was photographed carrying a US$790 Louis Vuitton bag.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ed F
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, Palin will return in 2012.

• 1 decade ago

i voted for obama, but i think mccain would have had a better chance if he hadn't picked palin as a running mate. she's a lunatic!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a palin return guarantees obama a second term...

• 1 decade ago

No, they only booed Barrack Obama... and kept saying bullshit, bullshit, bullshit,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What happened to their "Maverick"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.