Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 decade ago

Please help me on 9th grade bio hw!!On yeast fermentation/cell.resp.?

We did a lab where we tested teh amount of CO2 that was made when yeast was mixed together with distilled water, fructose, sucrose, and other things. Now we have to answer some questions and I don't get one of them which is "Why is fermentation occurring and not complete cellular respiration?" Please help me!!! Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Lack of oxygen in the environment surrounding the yeast. In the absence of oxygen, they'll go through fermentation.

A saturated fats is a fats it is stable at room temperature and is derived especially from animal nutrition products. An unsaturated fats is a fats it is liquid at room temperature and is derived from a plant alongside with olive, peanut, corn, cottonseed, sunflower, safflower, or soybean (tend to diminish the point of ldl cholesterol interior the blood). A polyunsaturated fats is a fats or oil in accordance with fatty acids alongside with linoleic or linolenic acids that have 2 or greater double bonds in each molecule; corn oil and safflower oil are examples.