name asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

i want an opinion about girl tennis players ?

What do you think about girl tennis players? Give an honest opinio, just anything you think about them! Thanks !

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i find most of them pretty good looking.

And i would love to date a tennis player so we could go on a date to the tennis courts.

As for watching them on TV, i find them a lot more boring than mens tennis, but still relatively entertaining.

• 1 decade ago

Serious girl tennis players are usually smart and together. But socially not always the best people to talk to.

• 1 decade ago

In my opinion, girl tennis players come off as either:

masculine, if they are extremely serious about the sport. often because their feminine curves are replaced by rock hard muscle.

or

kind of ditsy, this is often in the case of high school players.

Obviously, I'm not a sporty person, so this is just my very bias opinion. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, it's just what I think.

• 1 decade ago

TRUTHFULLY....

i don't like women's tennis compared to men's tennis.

I think women should not get paid the same as men.

Women's tennis is boring to watch because the play seems to be slower, they don't hit as hard, they don't play as long.(guys play 3 out of 5 sets, girls play 2 out of 3 sets)(in the big tournaments)

guys can be on the court from anywhere between 1.5 hrs - 5 or 6 hours.

girls can be on the court from anywhere between 45 mins - 2.5 hrs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Girl tennis players have tan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have very athletic body and healthy , muscular physique. So they look very impressive and attractive. So watching Girls players playing tennis is very interesting in many ways !

• 1 decade ago

I think they are supeeeer b/c I'm a tennis player myself

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

They wear short skirts as a uniform and sweat. They can serve up some really good action any times, and all they need is a long, shapely device.

Oh damn...

• 1 decade ago

Very hot. They keep themselves in shape and take good care of their bodies, and it shows. The uniforms are a plus too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They're pretty sexy girls, I'm actually dating a tennis player.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.