Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I bought a pink dress and it's kinda short so what color leggings would match with the dress? What shoes?

and it's a regular pink. Like pink pink. It isn't a certain shade of pink.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like magenta or silver leggings. That may sound ugly. But I think it would be quite cute to tell you the truth. :]

• 1 decade ago

I think tone it down a little with some chocolate brown colored leggings. I think that silver and pink pink will make you look eighties. Brown or charcoal gray would be my suggestions!

As for shoes, go with something the color of something in your outfit. If you like the other suggestions of silver leggings do a metallic in your shoe instead!

• 4 years ago

i might propose a yellow or orange shirt, or a shirt with ether yellow or orange by way of fact the shoes have those hues. darkish denims whould look maximum suitable too by way of fact it kinda contrasts to the grey and kinda makes it pop. yet in a solid way.. dont difficulty ur no longer gonna explode :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

white or silver would look great with pink!! and for shoes, try some ballet flats! oh and black, silver, or white for shoes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Red and white.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Black leggings and flip flops or flats.

• Amanda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Baby blue or white.

• 1 decade ago

white + blck shous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.