Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I bought a pink dress and it's kinda short so what color leggings would match with the dress? What shoes?

and it's a regular pink. Like pink pink. It isn't a certain shade of pink.

Favorite Answer

Like magenta or silver leggings. That may sound ugly. But I think it would be quite cute to tell you the truth. :]

I think tone it down a little with some chocolate brown colored leggings. I think that silver and pink pink will make you look eighties. Brown or charcoal gray would be my suggestions!

As for shoes, go with something the color of something in your outfit. If you like the other suggestions of silver leggings do a metallic in your shoe instead!

i might propose a yellow or orange shirt, or a shirt with ether yellow or orange by way of fact the shoes have those hues. darkish denims whould look maximum suitable too by way of fact it kinda contrasts to the grey and kinda makes it pop. yet in a solid way.. dont difficulty ur no longer gonna explode :)

white or silver would look great with pink!! and for shoes, try some ballet flats! oh and black, silver, or white for shoes!

Red and white.

Black leggings and flip flops or flats.

• Amanda

Baby blue or white.

white + blck shous.