33 weeks and menstrual cramps?

im 33 weeks pregnant and i've been having menstrual like cramps, but no hardening of the uterus. my back has been killing me all day and i've been going to the bathroom every time i get up even if i had just gone 5min before that. im not sure if this could be preterm labor or not because my uterus isn't hardening when my back pain and cramps really kick in.

Favorite Answer

im having that problem too.. im waiting for contractions but if the pain doesnt get better im going to go in. theres nothing wrong with being a worried mommy :)

I think it could be the baby getting lower too, if you have to pee everytime you stand up it sounds like hes setting in down there.

I know that menstraul cramps and back pain are definently signs of preterm labor so if i were you i would go to the ER to make sure!!! Good luck and hopefull that baby stays in there for a few more weeks at the least!!

Its most likely braxton hicks, because you are so close to your due date!

your body is just preparing for your babies arrival!