What are some good jeans?

I'm about 5'3"

long legs. not overweight.

I like all sorts of jeans as long as long as they're low rise.

i like comfortable jeans, and i don't want to spend over 60$

Favorite Answer

express and american eagle have good jeans for a small budget

express has 4 different fits to fit different body styles. the sales rep should be able to help you.

i am not crazy about low rise, they're too teen-y for me. jeans should come up to 2 inches below your bellybutton

cheap mondays are by far the best quality you can get for fairly cheap. they are a little bit more expensive than your price range at about $68. you can get them at urban outfitters. but any jeans you find under $60 will probably be pretty awful...pac sun's jeans are sh*t, they stretch out of shape really easily. maybe try looking for jeans at tj maxx, sometimes they have nice jeans for like $50-$70, it's a great deal if you can find your size.

PacSun jeans. The Venice Skinny kind.

They are extremely comfortable.

Bullhead jeans fit so nice, and they're comfortable. They're great for all body types, with a wide size range, and lengths in short, regular, and long. You can get them at PacSun. One pair for $39.50 or two pairs for $55.

Pac Sun has two pairs of jeans for $55 and you can pick what style you would like.

levis are classic comfort

hollisters are super low rise

abercrombies might not fit right for long legs, but try them

ae's are pretty comfortable

pacsuns are THE BESTTT, and theyre 2 for 55.

I personally really like l.e.i. jeans. They just seem to fit me just right and they come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and styles. Arizona jeans are pretty good to.

Good luck.

American Eagle jeans are great...also Levi's...and Hollister has some cute low rise ones...

Delia's jeans and Old Navy Jeans are my FAvE.

Levi jeans?