guys trouble both genders answer?

ok i like this guy and i am told he likes me but we dont really talk we have pe toether and he is neer me on our number but still dont talk his bestie is going out with my bastie and im scared cuz im afraid to ask him out what do i do

Favorite Answer

I think you should talk to him. be straightforward about the whole thing, just talk. eventually the topic will turn towards other things and you might grow close ^_^

you will be able to desire to ask your self that question. in case you have intercourse make particular there is secure practices of a few variety and communicate in the past hand. it can be a tragic tale in case you have been to get pregnant and not have a dad to enhance that youngster. i assume having him touching your genitals does no longer harm by fact you may no longer get pregnant that way. So "according to possibility next time" grow to be an superb answer and you will be taking a protracted seem at whom you opt to share a romantic relationship with. sturdy luck.