Highlight ideas... Help!?

Hey, I was hoping on getting some new highlights pretty soon. I really love the unique emo look. I have long darker brown hair. I was wondering would it look ok with pink & blonde highlights? Maybe I'll even throw in some lime green. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Update:

Haha, gross ok no green highlights for me. But if you redo them often they shouldn't look like that, am I right?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok, if i were you, i wouldnt mix lime green, pink, and blond. if you have dark brown hair (like me) i would go with a dark pink, maybe ared would look cute for highlights, and if you want some blond ones would look good (i have dark brown hair and i got red and chesnut colored highlights and it looked real nice.) DO NOT go with green highlights, it will make your hair look all puke-y after they start to loose the brightness and mix with your natural brown hair and it looks sick! (trust me, i have gotteng reen hgihlights before.)I hope this helps! PLEASE VOTE ME AS BEST ANSWER! I NEED THE 10 POINTS PLEASE~!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.