Since there are law suits in 7 states asking for a birth certificate?

Why hasn't Obama replied? Please, don't mention the "live birth" certificate. Not a legal document. What was the law during the time of his birth was at least one parent had to be a citizen, and that parent had to live in the US for 10 years, and 5 of those years had to be from the age of 16. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born. Perhaps makinging him a citizen, but not a "natural born" citizen. That is clear. And that is a requirement to be president. Is this why Obama will not answer the 7 law suits against him

I hoped for better answers. There is a difference between a citizen and a natural born citizen. From 1952 till 1986 a natural born citizen was as I described. It does not mean you are not a citizen, it only means you are not legally defined as natural born.

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

You need to go read some more. I was born when my mother was 18...am I not a US citizen? Her mother had her first at age 19. Is my aunt not a citizen either? You have received some screwed up information.

A "live birth" certificate as you call it IS a legal document. That is ALL a birth cert is is a record of a LIVE BIRTH.

Look at it from Obama's point of view, assuming that you are correct. If he can delay stuff long enough until after his swearing in ceremony, then the only way to get him out would be to impeach him. You have a House and Senate controlled by democrats. They aren't going to do that. All Obama has to do is drag this out until then and he is home free.

Since he believes the constitution is outdated anyway, why would he think he would have to follow it as president?

If he answers and it is true then he can't be president. The democratic party and Obama will never give that up. Don't ask too many questions. Remember what happened to Joe The Plumber....

• no

Obama and the Democrats will never give up that information, nor will they tell you the truth.

Don't expect your question to be up there too long though, Yahoo frowns on anyone telling the truth about Obama.

Wow you of course do in basic terms no longer comprehend the regulations! My cousin develop into born in Washington DC to 2 English mom and dad interior the comparable 365 days as Hussein. She develop into compelled to take American citizenship. Her mom and dad ought to no longer take her in another usa on her British passport, she develop into required to have an American one to pass away as a six week previous newborn. Why? by way of fact being born on American soil skill you're compelled to be American. So the status of Hussein's mom and dad is beside the point. And the words 'organic born' propose no longer born someplace else and later naturalised.

These lawsuits need to play out all the way to the SCOTUS.